Nidal Hassan get's the Firing Squad

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2026/10/06/fort-hood-mass-shooter-nidal-malik-hasan-to-die-by-us-army-firing-squad/
Nidal Malik Hasan, a former Army officer and psychiatrist who killed 13 people and injured 32 others during a mass shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, in 2009, will be executed by a U.S. Army firing squad, the Pentagon announced Monday.

“Secretary of War Pete Hegseth has recommended — and President Donald J. Trump has approved — death by U.S. Army firing squad for convicted terrorist Nidal Malik Hasan, the jihadist who opened fire on unarmed American soldiers at Fort Hood in 2009,” Chief Pentagon Spokesman Sean Parnell announced. “He killed 13 people and wounded 32 others while shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ during the attack.

Profiles of Ft. Hood Shooter’s Victims - CBS News
Michael Grant Cahill

Cahill, a 62-year-old physician assistant, suffered a heart attack two weeks ago and returned to work at the base as a civilian employee after taking just one week off for recovery, said his daughter Keely Vanacker.
I delt with Chief Cahill one time, he was an honorable Man and had a long histroy of duty in the Military. I can’t tell you how bad I felt about this when I first heard wbout it, but I know he would be one of the ones to go out fighting.
https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/billingsgazette/name/michael-cahill-obituary?id=51859521

He lived a Hell of a Life and deserved Better.

No less than 60 to no more than 150 days from order date.

Still say it shoulda been on the spot by his intended vics, but that’s part of the Pussification Culture infesting bureaucracy…

2 Likes

I would almost call this an “October Suprise”. I am not saying Trump is doing it only as a political measure. I am just willing to bet that the timing ahead of the midterms is specifically to get the left out screaming for this guy’s life in front of voters.

1 Like

Won’t change the shellacing Republicans will experience in November. It doesn’t really matter how crazy Democrats show themselves. Democrat voters want the crazy to go up, not down and the young men who put Trump over the top in 2024 are not interested in voting for foreign wars, increasing fuel costs and being replaced by H1B Jeets.

Are they looking for volunteers?

2 Likes

I hope they shoot him in the guts and he takes a couple of hours to die in a pile of his own entrails and shit. Then they should feed him to pigs. Fuck that muzzy.

5 Likes

I wonder what it is like for him in Prison.
I actually used to Date the former Stockade’s Commanders Daughter. She claimed it was the most boring assignment ever.

Strap his ass up like a B-Mod at the 500M line and let all the UNK shooters have a go until someone finally hits a bullseye.

1 Like

Well his death sentence was given when Obama was president and the Left is up in arms right now about how Lethal Injection can’t be used anymore so I don’t know what they’re whining about now.

1 Like

It’s too bad the chaotic good barbarian isn’t real, he would know what to do.

And add some Tannerite for instant feedback.

Right before execution, show him video of the firing squads bullets wrapped in bacon.

1 Like

Okay, you knew the question was coming….what weapon for military firing squad? M4? M14? M7?

I will bet you that R’s hang on to one house of Congress, most likely the Senate. Even if it’s 50/50 with JD Vance as the tie-breaker.

My experiance with an M2 was that they danced a little funky Chicken on the way down.
I think Saint Peter got a chuckle out of seeing them come out of the Boogaloo right before the Pearly Gates before he hit the eject button.

Dec. 3 is the date they’ve set now.

1 Like

With him being confined to a wheel chair I don’t see them being able to tie him to a post. Maybe they will just use the wheel chair and put the wheel locks on. I wonder if that thing would roll back and and he’d hit his head on the ground.

Does it matter?

It might depend on what the prison has on hand. Not like it is a combat unit, so they are probably far down on the list for receiving new weapons. Heck, they might still have M16A2 in the racks.

They should borrow a half-dozen 03A3s from the CMP for the occasion, then return them to the CMP to be listed on the auction site - see what they might go for.

Yeah, I am being facetious.

1 Like

The CMP comment has crossed my mind!

Well they are doing it at Ft. Hood, which is appropriate because that is where he committed his crime. I thought that all Federal death penalties, including military, were carried out at Terre Haute. Maybe a message being sent since it’s now firing squad and moved to the scene of the crime?

Now let’s waste Hasan Akbar (a.k.a. Mark Cools), another muzzy traitor. He has had a military death sentence longer than ol’ Nidal has.

Oh, BTW, I saw somewhere that the Army is thinking about using M1 Garands. Not sure if true but ya never know.