Mena, AR returns to the corruption news

Mena, AR PD don’t want to get involved in child kidnapping case. Since the father isn’t happy with that, Sgt. Price feels entitled to punch the guy in the face.

It’s pretty common for issues with Dad’s having custody getting the assumption of being the bad Guy until things get sorted out.
What this Officer may not understand is that He is the Custodial Father and he simply wants his Son back. That Cop could very well be breaking a Court Order by not stopping and reading before Pepper Spraying and Knocking Out that Dad.
I had a few issues as a Single Dad, the one that sticks out the most was I wanted to get Child Support because I had custody. The Judge read me the riot act and called me everything but a Child of God before my Attorney stopped him after the name calling and pointed out that I was the Custodial Parent.
The Judge had painted himself into a corner with his name calling and couldn’t “White Knight” her at that point.

1 Like

It’s because of countless videos like this that my base state is to hate LE and make exceptions only when I know one personally.

2 Likes

I always told my Son, Never call the Cops unless there is a Dead Body that you didn’t shoot.

From worst; Being Shot. To the best being locked away for an undertermined amount of time and expense, no good comes from calling the Cops.
If a Cop responds to a call at your House and as you stand in your front yard, he tangles his feet goes down and knocks his teeth out getting out of the Car, Guess What?
You Sir are Screwed.

3 Likes