Simpson’s lawyers didn’t charge Fuhrman. Fuhrman apparently had no ethical concerns with how California’s court system operated in trying to gain convictions.
The black gang that attacked Reginald Denny and others were aided by California’s Mulford Act, courtesy of conservative republicans Don Mulford and Ronald Reagan. Denny got burned by California law which Fuhrman apparently had no qualms with enforcing.
The question was relevant and became even more so because Fuhrman chose to lie.
Denny was a Hippie, it’s highly unlikely he would have been carrying that day. I do however believe the Muford Act delt more with the carrying of Guns in Public rather than having one in your Truck.
But I am not sure how it would have went over if he capped all four of them as they pulled him out the door, but in accordance with the racial attitudes of the time. Remember except for Williams everyone walked with a misdemeanor after that.
I kinda see it like, if you weren’t racisit and you repeatedly see this Black Racisim going on time and time again, eventuially you will develop Black Fatigue and that’s where I’m at right now.
I think it is… let’s use the polite word…naive… to think the high-priced and high-powered simpson defense team did not know EXACTLY what they were doing?
so while sitting on the stand expecting to discuss specifics about a brutal murder case he instead is supposed to remember a passing comment made 9 1/2 years ago while working on a screenplay
How is my assuming Simpson did it giving “every consideration to the murdering thug”?
I’m sure you do think that. Why don’t you hop in to some of the threads concerning sober drivers arrested for dui and rip me a new one for siding with the sober drivers while you are at it.
i think you want to describe fuhrman not remembering a comment made while working on a screen play 9 1/2 years in the past as lying because you hate cops and think All Cops Are Bad
It wasn’t a passing comment, it occured several times on tape while Fuhrman was telling his experiences and opinions while employed as an adviser for developing a novel and a screenplay.
He remembered what was said in the past and/or his take on events of the past while employed as an adviser so why would he forget all of that once on the stand?
I don’t see anything mentioning he had any dementia related maladies at the time of his death and i don’t recall ever hearing of anyone suffering from dementia in their 40’s before recovering and going on to live a normal life.
I don’t support cops of any race being free to lie to gain convictions. Why do you?
So do you feel the white troopers committing insurance fraud is their right while being adamant the black troopers should face consequences for insurance fraud?