Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: handstop needed

Feedback Score

handstop needed

Hello. I've recently decided to give a forward handstop a chance on my DDM4v7. I'd like to know if there are any that I can attach directly to my hand guard without having to bolt any of the rail pieces on first (if any). I'd like the smallest profile of one that I can find. If my first request is unavailable, can you please point me to some that are of the smaller stature? I've seen a bunch in the pic thread, but am not sure of who makes them, etc. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    It's not your first choice, but if you mount a medium size rail section you can use the LaRue Handstops.
    We are the first Warrior class in any Civilization to be provided with weapons and no belief system...... Dave Smith

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Check out Impact Weapons Components.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Check out Impact Weapons Components.
    This is the only and *BEST* option I know of at the moment for round modular tubes.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you are looking for cheaper polymer pieces, head down to your local gun store or sporting good store, and look at Pearce Grip extensions. Lots of sizes and varying shapes which run about $10. You can mount these pretty easily.

If you want something nicer and aluminum, the IWC model is very nice.
    Last edited by Stickman; 10-30-12 at 14:23.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    A cut down MOE vert grip (actually got the idea from a picture from Stick long ago) works quite well and is cheap.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    I went with Impact Weapons on both my carbines, and am very happy with them. The fit my Troy Alpha and MI SS rail perfectly. They are expensive, but when you get them you wont feel ripped off.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    LaRue worked well for my TRX-E.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    If you are looking for cheaper polymer pieces, head down to your local gun store or sporting good store, and look at Pearce Grip extensions. Lots of sizes and varying shapes which run about $10. You can mount these pretty easily.
    Excellent suggestion, hard to beat at that price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast