Thread: So God gave us Trump.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ron is an obvious cuck amigo...sorry, but the only way that guy had any validity with me was to fulfill his duty as gov for at least a season or two after begging for red man's endorsement. The tort is in it for himself & compromised & you know it.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    ron is an obvious cuck amigo...sorry, but the only way that guy had any validity with me was to fulfill his duty as gov for at least a season or two after begging for red man's endorsement. The tort is in it for himself & compromised & you know it.
    LOL "Begging for Trump's endorsement"? Nah, nothing at all radical or foaming-at-the-mouth about that line of thinking.

DeSantis' record as governor speaks for itself which is why he is the most qualified candidate. I had hoped that for once Trump would STFU and be the king-maker, not try to be the king. But noooo, his egomaniacal self just couldn't hold back. Of course the lemmings fell right into line.

I'm tellin' ya, the call-out thread on Nov. 6th will be epic! Oh there will be butthurt......
    Last edited by ABNAK; 01-05-24 at 23:17.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Like I've been saying for weeks...2024 is gonna be a zinger.

You cannot win the primary without maga so deal with it from there...if they whack trump then all bets are off & it ain't your desantis. The swamp wants nikki.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Like I've been saying for weeks...2024 is gonna be a zinger.

You cannot win the primary without maga so deal with it from there...if they whack trump then all bets are off & it ain't your desantis. The swamp wants nikki.
    I hope primary voters wouldn't be stupid enough to nominate her or they'll get what they deserve for doing so: four more years of a Democrap fvcking from the White House. Now if the [presumptive] nominee Lord Cheeto is somehow removed from the process then The Swamp might play last minute fvckery and via shenanigans at the convention (or afterwards) nominate who they want.....that too would be a mistake as they will ensure another four years as an "opposition" party.

Funny how The Swamp doesn't want DeSantis according to what you're alluding to, but instead want Haley (which I don't disagree with). Gee, maybe Ron ain't so bad after all eh?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!