Even with the large DRAFT watermark?

Rick

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneGA View Post
    Even with the large DRAFT watermark?

Rick
    They did the same thing to me.

Call them and ask them to resend without the watermark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Edit.
    Last edited by jimmyheadgear; 12-22-14 at 14:47.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It does, I will call them and get the final version resent.

Thanks, Rick

Feedback Score
    You can call. Or you can use Ask the Experts in EForms. Or you can email Ted Clutter.

The method they told me to use (had it happen 5 times) is to email nfa@atf.gov with the subject line "EForms DRAFT watermark". Include the applicant's name (your trust), along with serial number and control number from the top of the form (also shows up as permit number in EForms).

In addition to the copy you had attached to your email, you can log into EForms and view/print/save a copy.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anyone else having issues with Eforms tonight? Trying to submit a couple Form 1's & every time I get to the "Pay" button, it hangs for about 5 minutes then kicks me back to the main page. I've tried IE, Mozilla, Chrome & Safari with no luck.

Is it me or the system?
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with Eforms tonight? Trying to submit a couple Form 1's & every time I get to the "Pay" button, it hangs for about 5 minutes then kicks me back to the main page. I've tried IE, Mozilla, Chrome & Safari with no luck.

Is it me or the system?
    EForms could be fine, but the pay.gov window is a different system. I wasn't in eForms last night to confirm any problems...just giving you a heads up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    EForms could be fine, but the pay.gov window is a different system. I wasn't in eForms last night to confirm any problems...just giving you a heads up.
    Thanks. I tried again this morning on a different computer, on a different network and experienced the same issue. As soon as I click Pay, it just hangs for awhile then boots me back to the main page. The pay pop up window that you show in your tutorial never shows. I just wasn't sure if it's me that is doing something wrong or what.
    Frustrating...

Feedback Score
    Probably nothing you're doing. If it was just coming up blank, I'd advise you to wait it out. I've seen/heard of it taking upwards of 30+ minutes for that window to populate. The fact that it's shutting down and sending you back to eForms indicates to me it's having an actual issue instead of just being slow. Hopefully you have everything saved up to that point, and are just trying to pay.

Two bits of info, as I don't know if this is your first form or you're completely familiar with the system:
    1. EForms will be down tomorrow (like every Wed) from 6a-6p EST for maintenance, so definitely try again tonight
    2. After you pay, you're not done...you have to go hit Sign & Submit and enter your password again. I know several people that paid and failed to do that, and wondered why they never got try submission email.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My forms are saved but I do have to "re-upload" my trust documents each time. Not sure if that is normal. I do get the green bar saying everything went through. Then I click 'confirm', then 'pay' after it becomes available and that's when things go south.

I did not know about the Wed shutdown so thanks for the heads up.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast