Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.45x39 7N6 is now Banned from Import.

Feedback Score
    I'm new on this board, but very active on Texas boards for years. I know Jim at JBI Armory - he is not an "idiot" or "retard" (and those are the nicer names I have seen him called on here). He's made a total of 4 5.45mm AK pistols and contrary to what some have said on some forumns did not "work with" ATF to ban 7N6. None of the people disparaging JBI know him. He is good people. Don't get pissed at him about the fed's actions. If his 4 pistols were not used by ATF as the explanation for the ban, they would have found others because he's not the only one to have ever made one. Not only that, last I looked there are a hell of a lot of 5.56mm pistols on the market and we all have cans of M855. Where there is a will to ban, thery will find a reason. Blaming one of our own who literally works from his garage to make a living providing goods and services to US is counter productive in my view. Earl
    Last edited by EarlB; 04-02-14 at 03:15.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlB View Post
    I'm new on this board, but very active on Texas boards for years. I know Jim at JBI Armory - he is not an "idiot" or "retard" (and those are the nicer names I have seen him called on here). He's made a total of 4 5.45mm AK pistols and contrary to what some have said on some forumns did not "work with" ATF to ban 7N6. None of the people disparaging JBI know him. He is good people. Don't get pissed at him about the fed's actions. If his 4 pistols were used by ATF as the explanation for the ban, they would have found others because he's not the only one to have ever made one. Not only that, last I looked there are a hell of a lot of 5.56mm pistols on the market and we all have cans of M855. Where there is a will to ban, thery will find a reason. Blaming one of our own who literally works from his garage to make a living providing goods and services to US is counter productive in my view. Earl
    It's commendable that you stick up for your bud. I agree that it's unfortunate that the finger is getting pointed at him. My advice is that you & him join as many forums as you can and try to salvage his name. My feelings on this subject are clear though. I hold EVERY manufacturer & EVERY customer of a 5.45 pistol responsible. As stated numerous times, 855ss109 has an exemption from the ATF. Best of luck.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlB View Post
    I'm new on this board, but very active on Texas boards for years. I know Jim at JBI Armory - he is not an "idiot" or "retard" (and those are the nicer names I have seen him called on here). He's made a total of 4 5.45mm AK pistols and contrary to what some have said on some forumns did not "work with" ATF to ban 7N6. None of the people disparaging JBI know him. He is good people. Don't get pissed at him about the fed's actions. If his 4 pistols were not used by ATF as the explanation for the ban, they would have found others because he's not the only one to have ever made one. Not only that, last I looked there are a hell of a lot of 5.56mm pistols on the market and we all have cans of M855. Where there is a will to ban, thery will find a reason. Blaming one of our own who literally works from his garage to make a living providing goods and services to US is counter productive in my view. Earl

Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.
    Last edited by scottryan; 04-02-14 at 09:20.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ^ Ignorance...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    ScottyRyan,

I don't own any pistol versions of military style rifles (nor do I care too). But I don't begrudge any man or woman for owning whatever they legally can. I have seen variants of your EXACT statement used by antigunners to explain why none of us need any military style weapons. "They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose."

There is no higher reason to own anything other than the fact you can and it's a bannanna up the butt of those that say you can't

Earl

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.
    What about us "bottom feeders" that want to legally SBR one? Is that a retard with an "illigetimate" weapon too?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Congrats, you're basically using the same argument that anti gun groups use by calling them illigetimate weapons with no real purpose....

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I guess I found my new sig line.

Stay classy.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregster2u View Post
    What about us "bottom feeders" that want to legally SBR one? Is that a retard with an "illigetimate" weapon too?
    That is the only reason to own one.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

lol.......be honest now, don't hold back!

AR and AK pistols certainly work. Load them with faster burning powders and they still have rifle level terminal effects. Using standard military ammo?.......not so much as those loads were designed to burn in barrels longer than 12". Do I want one?.....of course not. They are bulky, and hard to shoot well........but it can be done with a decent verticle foregrip and reddot sight. They do zip through soft armor which will put them on the ATFs list of things to ban though.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast