Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Post need approval by a moderator...

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Just a heads up to the mods I received the same Post pending moderator approval notification a few minutes ago whilst attempting to post a couple photos in the motorcycle thread in the GD.

- John

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=51083&page=5
    Your post got marked as spam. I approved it. I wonder if it was the ginormous pics?

I have seen posts with really long URL's or lots of links or email addresses get marked as spam. But you did not seem to have any of those.

I wonder if you used smaller pics, if it would do the same thing?

Feedback Score

Re: Post need approval by a moderator...

I have had problems replying or making posts

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlyatoms View Post
    I have had problems replying or making posts

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    An example is helpful when troubleshooting.

What thread were you trying to reply to? What forum were you trying to post in?

You need a minimum of 200 posts to reply or post a thread in General Discussion. You need a minimum of 30 meaningful posts to start an ad in the Equipment Exchange. Only the original poster can reply to a thread in the Equipment Exchange. And all that info is stickied in the EE and GD subforums.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Your post got marked as spam. I approved it. I wonder if it was the ginormous pics?

I have seen posts with really long URL's or lots of links or email addresses get marked as spam. But you did not seem to have any of those.

I wonder if you used smaller pics, if it would do the same thing?
    Serious,

Next go around Ill try and resize them and see what happens. I shall report back.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Re: Post need approval by a moderator...

A side note regarding ginormous pics...

99.9% of my internet browsing and forum posting is done on my phone these days...it is also my camera, but it only has 2 settings for picture size...6mp and 8mp...both are huge.

They fit the forum display fine in Tapatalk but often show up huge on the regular browser depending on forum software settings (some auto resize).

Everybody may have already known that...but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I got one,didn't get a screen shot but the post,for lack of a better description,evaporated.

It was in the EE was going to do a little trading.
    "That which is dead can eternal lie,and with strange aeons even death may die"~Lovecraft

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Re-read the EE rules posted at the top of each section. If you're trying to post in a thread you didn't start...you can't.
    Contractor scum, New & Legacy Equipment Trainer
    PM Infantry Weapons, USMC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Re-read the EE rules posted at the top of each section. If you're trying to post in a thread you didn't start...you can't.
    No I have a Rogers Super Stoc I want to trade off so I was trying to post it,got the same message that was screen saved awhile back.

Think I should repost?
    "That which is dead can eternal lie,and with strange aeons even death may die"~Lovecraft

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    JSantoro,

Just an FYI but I just received the "post must be approved by moderator" notification in the 9/11 anniversary thread, I've posted in other threads just recently without issue so perhaps a glitch of some sort.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...=138427&page=4

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    This is usually tripped by oversized or multiple photo attachments, but I don't see that as applicable to the post in question. Odd.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast