Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: good deal @ dicks sporting goods

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.
    Sig worthy.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Troy sold Dicks the guns at a certain price. Dicks sold them at a loss to entice people. They underestimated the demand and created a backlog of rifles at a dirt cheap price. I don't see why Troy would be on the hook for another companies folly.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo38gn View Post
    You're trying to twist what I wrote into a statement I did not make, so I guess that makes you just as ignorant. You may not like my view about who is the bigger fuc, Dicks or Troy, but I still shop Dicks after all the BS has settled down. I can logically and honestly look at the whole picture, after all the facts I could find, and determine that Troy is not an honorable company, and with less moral backbone than Dicks, by a long shot... Dick's may have backed off on selling a product that was suddenly under scrutiny at a national level. But they did not take a short window and double their prices like Troy did. If Troy had all these guns in stock that they were stuck with due to their contractual situation with Dicks.. seems to me, they would have offered them to us, their loyal supporter at a fair price.. I just saw a local gun enthusiast post up his new Troy black gun, that he purchased a few months back at the, "you're getting fuced price" for $1900 hoping to recoup some of his money. Why don't one of you guys help the brother out... and buy it...

Dick's is still selling guns and ammo... and they didn't have to double their prices to do it..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567