This gun looks awesome! By that I meant the trigger and the stock sights. It looks like a gun that is GTG right OTB.

I'm very curious about the dustcover also. It's going to make it much more difficult to make holsters for and will add to the bulk of the holster. This is the first thing every holster maker is saying. It's doable but much hard than a glock, SW, HK, etc... holster. If carrying AIWB most will make to move the gun more towards the centerline of the body.

If you plan to run a light on your gun it really changes the game and I see this as a major downside. I played around with my glocks last night imagining using my X300U or TLR1 mounted that low and it's just plain awkward. Maybe I'm missing something. And again it really creates and odd holster. Depending on the ride height of your IWB holster if you want a holster that allows you to get a good grip on the top of the light bearing holster will be well below the beltline. My first thought was they were mounting a light in the dustcover but with the pictures I've seen that doesn't appear to be the case.