Thread: Colt Le-6920 Where to order, if possible?

Feedback Score

Colt Le-6920 Where to order, if possible?

I would like to purchase another Colt Le-6920 if possible.
    If a vendor or anyone here on the forum knows where I can
    order one, I sure would appreciate it. I don't know if it is even
    possible to get a new one at a reasonable price ($1100-$1200) anymore. I am
    in the Houston, Texas area, we have Wal-Mart and Academy, I
    guess I would have to camp out at one of their sportiing goods
    counters in order to be there when AR's come in, I don't know.
    Anyway, if you can help, it would be much appreciated....
    Hey, I realize because of all the panic buying that I will probably not
    find one, please, no need to post if you cannot help. I lurk here a lot
    and consider it to be the best AR forum, I hope I am not proved wrong..
    Last edited by trenchgun; 12-31-12 at 00:28.

Feedback Score
    There are still some being sold on Gunbroker.com. They seem to be running around $2500. I found it a lot harder finding ammo than finding the rifle.

Feedback Score
    Dear Santa
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Crap. I thought DSGarms would let you backorder Colts. Not anymore.
    Sorry

Also, Walmart's website will allow you to do a "notify me" when back in stock at your local store.

I was at the Plano Academy looking for a LE 6940 a few days before all the craziness hit. They had plenty of Bushmasters but claimed they didn't carry Colt.

Sionics is accepting orders with a 8-12 week wait.
    Last edited by philcam; 12-31-12 at 01:04.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The academy in humble had 1 6920 last night. Price was $1200 you need to ask the gun counter guys. No mags or ammo tho, all sold out.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    I remember reading somewhere that Walmart lets you order through any of their retail stores that normally sell ARs. Can anybody verify this?

Feedback Score
    PM me.

I know of a reputable online dealer that just received a large shipment of the LE 6920's, selling them for right around $1200. I spoke with them on the phone and they stated that they had received 70 of them, but weren't posting them online due to the fact that they were already running a "mad house" amidst the panic buying. However, if you call and inquire, they will still sell and ship one to you.

Of course this was three days ago, so I guess it depends if they've sold 69 of them locally yet (one came to me). At least they still say "sold out" on their website so there is a good chance for you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Trenchgun I don't know where you are located due to your incomplete profile, but if you are in or near the Brandon Fl area you may want to check the Super Walmart in Seffner/Valrico FL located on FL Hwy 60. I just picked up two Colt 6920s (non LEO GOV marked)the other day(Saturday the 29th)for 1199.87 each. Mine had been ordered 4-5 weeks ago and had a hold on them for my pick up. So I would not know if the same price now applies or if they are still even available at that location, but if you are anywhere near this area it would be worth a try. I also got two 820 Rd's ammo cans of LC NATO 62 grain 5.56 for the amazing price of $164. something each at the same location. Good luck and keep checking every where as the early bird truely does get the worm
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    One of you posted the correct answer- and providing the link for the OP to post his question.

The rest of you failed and did not. We have a thread for this reason. So we don't end up with 1 million where can I find such and such.

To the OP. You waited for the wrong time in history to look for another 6920 at a "reasonable" price. It's kind of like arriving in Alaska for the gold rush 30 years later.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com