Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Debut of the Patents Pending RAD Pack

ares armor Guest

Debut of the Patents Pending RAD Pack

The Patents Pending Ares Armor R.A.D. (Rapid Armor Deployment) Pack is the next level of concealed weapon carry. If your enemy brings a gun to the fight, One up him with a full armor system and a weapon of your own.

See the video HERE

Pre-Order Item. Shipping Late February

We will not be displaying detailed images of this pack to protect the customers of this item. The Rapid Armor Deployment Pack is intended to allow one to become a true Sheepdog. You can go from being an average unnoticed citizen and in under 2 seconds deploy a full armor system with a weapon giving you an unexpected advantage over would be shooters or assailants.

The Ares Armor RAD Pack features:

Molle on the front plate pocket to allow for customized setups

Able to accept Front and back armor plates. (not included)

Easy lock down system to secure front plate to you should you need to shoot and move.

The ability to blend into society. There is no Molle or other military style construction on the externals of the RAD Pack.

A back pocket that is fully functional as a normal pack for storage of items away from the weapon.

Comes with universal pistol holster

http://www.aresarmor.com/install/eco...w/RADPACK.html

Feedback Score
    Just curious here. Is the front "panel" made of "ballistic" material?

ares armor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    Just curious here. Is the front "panel" made of "ballistic" material?
    It is a plate carrier...

Feedback Score
    I'd need to see a video with a plate installed before considering.

ares armor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Biased_Observer View Post
    I'd need to see a video with a plate installed before considering.
    both front and back plates were installed in the pack during the making of this video

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Very interesting concept Ares and thanks for the heads up. Honestly I would want the handgun like I normally carry it but I carry a back pack often and this idea has merit. Would be curious to know how much storage area is in the bag with plates stowed away. As usual great stuff from Ares. Thanks,

-Jax
    Last edited by jaxman7; 01-28-11 at 01:43.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

ares armor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    Very interesting concept Ares and thanks for the heads up. Honestly I would want the handgun like I normally carry it but I carry a back pack often and this idea has merit. Would be curious to know how much storage area is in the bag with plates stowed away. As usual great stuff from Ares. Thanks,

-Jax
    The area that the plates and weapon go in is separated from the rest of the pack. This allows you to have a fully functional back pocket. About the size of a small jansport backpack

Feedback Score
    Be interesting if the straps/suspenders for the front panel had some rigidity to them so that the wearer could go two hands on the gun with out having to hold the front plate in place.

Are those hard plate armour or soft armour panels?

Could even sell it with out a weapon if you are that worried about your kid at school.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

ares armor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Be interesting if the straps/suspenders for the front panel had some rigidity to them so that the wearer could go two hands on the gun with out having to hold the front plate in place.

Are those hard plate armour or soft armour panels?

Could even sell it with out a weapon if you are that worried about your kid at school.
    You do not have to hold the panel in place. There is a system to attach bottom straps to the carrier that was not part of the demo. We used Hard plates for the video but you could easily use soft armor if you chose to.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Roger. Appreciate the info Ares.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast