Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9mm

Feedback Score

9mm

Today I was planning on buying 500 rounds of 9mm Federal Burgundy Box. They are usually $9.99 in Wal Mart but the store manager inform me that none of the Wal Marts in my town will carry them anymore. The only other 9mm ammo they had was WWB 50 for $12.99 and 100 for $24.99. I went to my local gun store in hope they had some cheap Russian ammo and to my surprise the cheapest box of 50 was $12.49. What is going on with 9mm prices? They now cost the same as .40 S&W in my town... My question is: Where can I find cheap 9mm online? Thanks for any help guys.
    “In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy.”

- Fran Lebowitz.

Feedback Score
    I've been buying my 9mm from Natchezshooterssupply.com . I have been buying Federal and Blazer for $9.99. Of course you have to figure in shipping but if you buy a bunch its worth it I think. I'm sure theres others out there that are comparable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by h20man View Post
    I've been buying my 9mm from Natchezshooterssupply.com . I have been buying Federal and Blazer for $9.99. Of course you have to figure in shipping but if you buy a bunch its worth it I think. I'm sure theres others out there that are comparable.
    ^ that, or ammotogo, or Aimsurplus sometimes has ok prices.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Thumbs down

Same story here. Went to China Mart to score some of the Federal 9mm.

Over the course of two months, I've seen exactly zero boxes of it, at five China Mart locations nearest me.

Feedback Score
    Not sure whats up with Walmart in general but the closest one to me now only carries shotgun field loads, for some reason they stopped carrying all other types of ammo. The 2 others within driving distance I guess are stocking Winchester and whatever seems to be lying around that day. I've turned to online for my ammo purchases.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Try Luckygunner.com or search..............

http://www.ammoengine.com/find/ammo/9mm

I just picked up 14 boxes of Federal 9mm (Burgundy box) from Wally world this week for $10.47/box for a training shoot today.
    No shortages down here so far .
    "Do not mistake my silence for compliance or concession,
    I most probably have simply stopped casting pearls".
    Hayden 2002.

http://fastacademy.net/wp/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I just bought 200 rounds of the Federal stuff last week, and there was plenty more on the shelf.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I've also noticed at Walmart that I can't find 124g RWS there either. At the local one Federal 115g and RWS disappeared at about the same time.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    odd... 100rnd WWB is still available for $23/box here at my wally world. not the best price, but it WAS when ammo was scarce, and it's still not horrible..... and they always have it.

too bad they still limit you to 2 boxes per day (not that that isn't easy enough to get around).

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I finally got off my butt and started reloading a couple years ago. It took quite a while to work out the kinks in the reloader, but I now have cleaner ammo that shoots just as well as the WWB 9mm for $114 per 1000 rounds. I can do about 700-800 rounds in an hour so it's not too bad on time. All you do is pick up your brass, run it through the tumbler for 4 hours load it into the hopper on the reloading and start pulling the handle. As long as you keep the primer fill tube and powder drop full, you're making ammo pretty quick.

It takes a while to pay off the initial investment, but if you can find someone that will split into the cost of the equipment with you, that's the way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast