Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hudson H9 announced

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Before I pass judgement I'll have to read few reviews from people I trust and handle one in a shop first. The looks, price and weight are off putting but we'll see. The looks can be adjusted to but the price and weight maybe not. How about magazines?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Before I pass judgement I'll have to read few reviews from people I trust and handle one in a shop first. The looks, price and weight are off putting but we'll see. The looks can be adjusted to but the price and weight maybe not. How about magazines?
    People that know a lot about guns have been shooting it. They are impressed with it from what I can tell.

I also think it looks very cool (not that matters). Kinda "bladerunnerish."

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Really interested in the wonky dust cover, and what's going on there...

I'll admit, if my local rental range gets one I'll put a few rounds through it.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    One thought is that rail is gonna be a little funky for a light being so low. Light controls look like they'd be down around your ring finger level...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Looks cool but they lost me at $1100. To be fair, I'm not knocking the gun or the price but I don't need a $1k+ toy and I have all the practical carry guns I need

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Looks like crap to me. For $1,100 give me a Sig every time. JMHO

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pat701 View Post
    What is funny about this statement is that SIG is continuously cutting the quality of their handguns. So I would not use SIG as the "standard" when comparing quality of a HG.

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sig is the Ruger of the 900-1200 dollar price range.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    What is funny about this statement is that SIG is continuously cutting the quality of their handguns. So I would not use SIG as the "standard" when comparing quality of a HG.
    C4
    This is the truth. I do not trust any of the new SIGs.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pat701 View Post
    Without handling or shooting it can you really call it crap? I don't believe you can in this case. And the fact you insert a bias in makes you look a bit silly.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Except for a couple of my pistols that i use for EDC and home defense, they are mostly range toys. I use them for competition, plinking and running drills at the range. I love 1911's & Hi Powers but would never carry one as there are lighter less finicky options. I see this pistol falling into that catagory. A unique addition to the collection that may be a good competition option with the low bore axis and extra weight. And who gives a crap about a light. Tons of gun fighters throughout history survived without a light. Except for your bedside pistol or a uniformed duty gun lights are just more weight, bulky and not practical for constant use. If you only own one gun, yeah this one is probably not the one to get. But most of us have several so this fits the I want a cool Bladerunner looking gun to bust caps at the range. And if it turns out to be the bullet hose that it looks like, maybe a competition pistol. The price is is line with other high end metal framed pistols such as the Sig Legion, Wilson/Beretta Brigadier Tactical and a bunch of 1911's just south of custom. As long as it is reliable and passes high round count tests, all I have to say is...add to cart.
    Last edited by tenchu74; 01-12-17 at 12:48.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast