Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the guide. I used it to fill out a form 1 this afternoon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you for this guide I used it and received my approved form 1 today. I have been putting off building an sbr for awhile but you explained everything in detail and I did it. I am glad I did, thank you very much.

Feedback Score
    Glad it's still working for y'all. I actually looked back through it when I filed one back on 10/10...first one since Jan.

Feedback Score
    Well I submitted my eform1 today and after I submitted it I realized I fat fingerd the serial number.... In the process of trying to get it canx now so I can resubmit it! argh.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakridge01 View Post
    Well I submitted my eform1 today and after I submitted it I realized I fat fingerd the serial number.... In the process of trying to get it canx now so I can resubmit it! argh.
    No reason to wait. Resubmit it now, and ask for the other to be cancelled. Serial number isn't going to match the wrong one, so no conflict. Last reports I saw was it was taking 60+ days for the refund, so if you were hoping for it to be immediate you're probably out of luck.

One option to try before that is email Ted Clutter and see if there's any chance he can change it. I know I've seen a report or two of people having luck with that, but who knows?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anyone else having issues with Eforms tonight? Trying to submit a couple Form 1's & every time I get to the "Pay" button, it hangs for about 5 minutes then kicks me back to the main page. I've tried IE, Mozilla, Chrome & Safari with no luck.

Is it me or the system?
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with Eforms tonight? Trying to submit a couple Form 1's & every time I get to the "Pay" button, it hangs for about 5 minutes then kicks me back to the main page. I've tried IE, Mozilla, Chrome & Safari with no luck.

Is it me or the system?
    EForms could be fine, but the pay.gov window is a different system. I wasn't in eForms last night to confirm any problems...just giving you a heads up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    EForms could be fine, but the pay.gov window is a different system. I wasn't in eForms last night to confirm any problems...just giving you a heads up.
    Thanks. I tried again this morning on a different computer, on a different network and experienced the same issue. As soon as I click Pay, it just hangs for awhile then boots me back to the main page. The pay pop up window that you show in your tutorial never shows. I just wasn't sure if it's me that is doing something wrong or what.
    Frustrating...
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    Probably nothing you're doing. If it was just coming up blank, I'd advise you to wait it out. I've seen/heard of it taking upwards of 30+ minutes for that window to populate. The fact that it's shutting down and sending you back to eForms indicates to me it's having an actual issue instead of just being slow. Hopefully you have everything saved up to that point, and are just trying to pay.

Two bits of info, as I don't know if this is your first form or you're completely familiar with the system:
    1. EForms will be down tomorrow (like every Wed) from 6a-6p EST for maintenance, so definitely try again tonight
    2. After you pay, you're not done...you have to go hit Sign & Submit and enter your password again. I know several people that paid and failed to do that, and wondered why they never got try submission email.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Thanks. I tried again this morning on a different computer, on a different network and experienced the same issue. As soon as I click Pay, it just hangs for awhile then boots me back to the main page. The pay pop up window that you show in your tutorial never shows. I just wasn't sure if it's me that is doing something wrong or what.
    Frustrating...
    I've had that happen too, but only from a corporate network. Couldn't resolve or load from the pay.gov domain for some reason. Any other network and it loads just fine.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast