Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Alert; possible executive order information

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Getting this thread back on track, I saw Hannity mention a proposal by Obama to ban certain kinds of ammo.

I'm going to look it up, but does anyone have insight as to types? By that I mean does he mean something like Lake City or is he attempting to ban private ownership of M855 or imported ammunition or what?

Anyone have any clarification on this?
    Matthew I heard the same thing and I remember O-boy saying armor piercing rounds. Thats all that was heard by me.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Getting this thread back on track, I saw Hannity mention a proposal by Obama to ban certain kinds of ammo.

I'm going to look it up, but does anyone have insight as to types? By that I mean does he mean something like Lake City or is he attempting to ban private ownership of M855 or imported ammunition or what?

Anyone have any clarification on this?
    ATF's new position is that the ban was intended to cover any round that could pierce soft armor. ATF took comments on possible regulatory changes to that effect until Dec 31. I suspect that is what is meant. I also suspect that was going to be how Obama went after the 2nd Amendment prior to Newtown.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzz_knox View Post
    ATF's new position is that the ban was intended to cover any round that could pierce soft armor. ATF took comments on possible regulatory changes to that effect until Dec 31. I suspect that is what is meant. I also suspect that was going to be how Obama went after the 2nd Amendment prior to Newtown.
    Can you provide a reference, please.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by alienb1212 View Post
    Can you provide a reference, please.
    Ill second this id like to read it because basically that would include any round (AP or not) with enough ass behind it to penetrate soft armor.

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Ill second this id like to read it because basically that would include any round (AP or not) with enough ass behind it to penetrate soft armor.
    Yep, everything but handgun ammo would be banned. That would make the hunters happy lolololol
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Disarming Americans, Arming Terrorists

Interesting read when you consider the totality & summation of facts....

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...ng-terrorists/

"Based on his track record, Obama believes that it is safe to send weapons to Mexican drug lords, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda terrorists, not to mention the Muslim Brotherhood, but that it’s far too dangerous for an American to own a clip (eta magazine, man I dislike that whole cult of personality associated w/ "CLIP") that can hold more than 10 rounds.

And that means that Obama doesn’t think much of the moral character of Americans, but thinks a great deal of Muslim terrorists.

This double standard is the defining motif of this administration. A handful of mass shootings is enough to deprive all Americans of their constitutional rights, but the worst act of mass murder of Americans is not enough to deprive Saudi Muslim students looking for a good flight school of their visas."

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758