What Should I do - Wait or Act

I’m new to the Sbr procees and also guilty of over anticipation I wondering how much inconveinence or unnessacary grief I may have caused myself?, but here it is

I submitted 1 set Form1 paperwork/ submitted a second packet w just payment verification and Certificate of Compliance I may have forgotten the first time. So I have read the horror storys on how Examiners don’t like phone calls and there contact info is not posted like other departments but anyway I found out who my examiner was before my forms were assigned called once not really a welcome phone call, 2nd call I contacted and wanted to touch base on my situation but because of his disposiiton sounding like he may been extremely busy I didn’t ask question from fear I may have hurt my situation+ graciously bowed out of phone call.

But my situation is that I live in a city where the City Chief / Sheriff work close together on my original form1’s the City Chief signed off w permission of the Sheriff I live 10 minutes from City station, 30 minutes from Sheriffs Office but I technically live in County.

Anticipating I may get kicked back on my first submission I have a second packet ready with the Sheriff’s sign off, because when I asked the City Chief to sign another set he declined due to the inconveinence and being politically and technically correct it would be better to have the Sheriffs CLEO sign off.

So I had left a 3rd call for my examiner to attemp to go over this situation. So in the mean time I was able to reach a Specialist at the NFA Branch and explained my situation to her and basically she let me know if the first set has no problems the City Cheif sign off should be ok.

What do you Guys think?

I would wait and see what pans out.

I wouldn’t get too concerned at this point. I forgot to submit my Certificate of Compliance as well, and sent it later in a different package after a conversation with one of the specialists at the NFA branch (her name is Janice). I found her to be very nice and understanding, she told me to submit it, and it will catch up with the paperwork. At most they will send you an error report which you have to do the correction and probably submit another Certificate of Compliance so that they have everything together. And if the signatures on the form are ok with ATF, they won’t kick it.

Well my Examiner returned my phone call so I explained my situation CLEO sign off shouldn’t be a problem, he was very polite & professional a whole lot better that the horror storys I have been reading, So now I wait !!!