Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1881

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    So let me get this strait, if a Jewish man marries a non Jewish woman their kids aren’t Jewish? Even if they’re observant and practicing the Jewish faith?

If that’s the case I have lost all respect for the Jewish faith. Sounds pretty racist and bigoted to me.
    Let me offer a different perspective, if we go back in time DNA test were not a thing or even in anyone's wildest dream. Your tribe gets over run and the women raped, unless it is a radically physically different tribe one may never know who the real father of that child was, the husband that was KIA or the other side that raped the women.

Child born is Jewish simple answer to a problem from long ago.

Feedback Score
    OK. Thanks for the explanation.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    So let me get this strait, if a Jewish man marries a non Jewish woman their kids aren’t Jewish? Even if they’re observant and practicing the Jewish faith?

If that’s the case I have lost all respect for the Jewish faith. Sounds pretty racist and bigoted to me.
    That's actually pretty common. Even patriarchal societies like the Romans had a saying, "The mother is always certain", meaning that the identity of the mother was almost always known, but the father was never 100%. It had legal implications for inheritance, etc.

And not all faiths are universalist or seek converts; that's something relatively modern and shouldn't be applied to all.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    That's actually pretty common. Even patriarchal societies like the Romans had a saying, "The mother is always certain", meaning that the identity of the mother was almost always known, but the father was never 100%. It had legal implications for inheritance, etc.

And not all faiths are universalist or seek converts; that's something relatively modern and shouldn't be applied to all.
    The matriarchal and lack of proselytizing are kind of interesting for a culture/religion accused of colonialism...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    And your suggestion is?
    Not one single penny or aid of any kind to either one of these equally savage nations. Let them duke it out and we’ll see who Darwin declares the victor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post

"Mama's baby, Daddy's maybe" has always been a thing. I read an article that said 32% of DNA tests reveal a different father than the one of record. Having walked this Earth for well over 60 years, I'm surprised it's not double that.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Barge finished by US mil. When Hamas attacks that, what will Brandon do then? I just hope no US personnel are harmed while that's taking place.

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    This is the next Gulf of Tonkin incident. Absolutely insane.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Not one single penny or aid of any kind to either one of these equally savage nations. Let them duke it out and we’ll see who Darwin declares the victor.
    I'd agree with that, so long as we stop telling them how to win a war. We sure as hell don't know how to win one anymore!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    This is the next Gulf of Tonkin incident. Absolutely insane.
    I was listening to Navy SEAL author Matt Bracken on a podcast this morning. He shared the same view.

Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast