Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FNH's new red dot sighted .45 ACP combat pistol

Feedback Score
    Wishfull thinking on my part, but does anyone have any updates or informatin on this thing? Had to ask...Wally

Feedback Score
    A number of years ago Id have said this was an insane, assinine and dangerous idea, but with most my rifles wearing red dots why not pistols, now it seems like a genius idea and not just for competition
    Second Amendment Absolutist!

"Speed costs money, How fast do you want to go?"
    -seen on a speed shop in Michigan

Feedback Score
    I have a Blackside on a HK Tactical. Great package, but I would be willing to change the threading and/or add a LID just to try something different. I like the idea of the red dot above the suppressor.

I understand that it will get dirty, is somewhat fragile, etc. but I am more of a recreational shooter i.e. I don't carry for a living.

Thanks, Wally

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    From the Vickers Subgun class 2-3 August 2008 in South Hill, VA.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=subgun

Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Very nice pics Templar. Thanks for posting them. Looks like it was an awesome class with all the cool toys you guys got to try out.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    I really hope FN decides to sell this pistol in this configuration to civilians. I have not shot the .45 version but have had some trigger time on the FNP9, which I enjoyed very much. Currently my favorite pistol is my M&P45, but this FNP45 looks like it will compete strongly for my time, attention and ammunition!

Feedback Score
    My wallet just hid itself screaming...WANT!
    Second Amendment Absolutist!

"Speed costs money, How fast do you want to go?"
    -seen on a speed shop in Michigan

Feedback Score
    I need this. I'd probably put a standard barrel in it, but what a good looking gun.
    MY CURRENT FAVORITES: Les Baer TRS, a pair of HK45 V1s, a pair of HK45c V1s, Robar Alloy Extreme Professional .40 S&W, and so many spare mags, parts, springs, and boxes of ammo I'm sure there's another cool one buried in here somewhere....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If it comes exactly as shown in post #34 I will most definitely buy one.

Feedback Score
    The more I think about it, though, I wouldn't mind much if the sights weren't co-witnessing. I'd be just as happy with regular FNP sights for backup.
    MY CURRENT FAVORITES: Les Baer TRS, a pair of HK45 V1s, a pair of HK45c V1s, Robar Alloy Extreme Professional .40 S&W, and so many spare mags, parts, springs, and boxes of ammo I'm sure there's another cool one buried in here somewhere....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast