PDA

View Full Version : Iranian missiles hit US consolate in Iraq

C-grunt
03-12-22, 19:23
I just saw video on Facebook purporting to show Iranian cruise missiles hitting the US consolate in Erbil Iraq.

C-grunt
03-12-22, 19:26
This link has the video

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/44728/breaking-reported-ballistic-missile-attack-near-u-s-base-in-erbil-iraq

JulyAZ
03-12-22, 20:05
This is what happens when the current administration portrays weakness.

Perhaps we had any balls right now, this would not be happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gsd2053
03-12-22, 20:08
The world is testing us, and Biden is in office.

Don't they know that he is "THE BIG GUY"!

glocktogo
03-12-22, 20:08
If early reporting bears out, I’m sure it will be Putin’s fault. :rolleyes:

Regardless, hope everyone is OK.

ABNAK
03-12-22, 20:21
Ever since LBJ.....who mismanaged Vietnam and the U.S. domestic front yet wasn't a foreign policy pussy.....every g-damn Democrat POTUS* has been a relatively spineless CiC.

*That term encompasses only legitimately elected individuals. :mad:

pag23
03-12-22, 20:22
It's all Trump's fault.....

This is what happens when the woke beta group of folks is in office..

03-12-22, 20:53
I'm sure potatoejoe will reward them in the nuclear negotiations if they promise not to do it again.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sam
03-12-22, 20:53
Maybe brandon and his generals will launch a few cruise missiles at some targets in Iran. But I hope milley will call his chinese and ruskie counterparts that we're not attacking them. After all, we have adults in the white house now.

SomeOtherGuy
03-12-22, 20:55
NEVER FEAR!

Real adults are back in the White House! Joe, who stood up to Corn Pop, will mumble something incomprehensible, and Psaki will pretend we're sanctioning Iran, and Obama will arrange for another billion dollar cash delivery, and the Iran Revolutionary Guard will laugh all the way to their dachas!

CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

Jellybean
03-12-22, 23:34
Oh joy, Iran is getting frisky now.... :rolleyes:

...The attack also comes as the U.S., Iran, and other nations, continue talks in Vienna regarding the Iranian nuclear program in search of a new deal after the U.S. withdrew from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action in 2018.
So, some sort of flex maybe to drive home their regional capability?

yoni
03-13-22, 05:50
The Russians has put a stop on the nuke deal with Iran, so Iran jacks up the pressure on the brain dead idiot in the White House and the marxist.

Biden has stabbed the UAE, Saudis and Israel in the back on his deal with Iran, thank G-D Putin is pissed off at the USA and is messing with the deal. No wonder the Saudis refuse to even talk to Biden. I wish Israel had the balls to answer the call from Biden, with Let's go Brandon and then hang up on him.

The_War_Wagon
03-13-22, 08:52
Part of Biteme's weakness through weakness strategy!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/65os7odbIW6pa/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fk1h68aft03nt6tuw9zy1v6arlhqupihhcqaq7fi&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

AndyLate
03-13-22, 09:34
This is the country that Brandon mumbled something about buying oil from instead of Russia.

Andy

utahjeepr
03-14-22, 10:00
So Iran is insisting that the Revolutionary Guard be removed from the list of international terrorist groups.

IRGC launches a dozen missles at or at least into the vicinity of the US Consulate in Erbil, Iraq.

Seems like a poor lobbying strategy to me. I bet Shitzizpantz decides to remove them from the list anyway though. Plus buys them more missles.

gsd2053
03-14-22, 10:06
Why does Biden come off like the United States is broken week and scared?

Averageman
03-14-22, 11:58
Why does Biden come off like the United States is broken weak and scared?
I will take that for $500 Alex; Because Biden is weak and scared and generally has no idea what's going on until they wake him to sign something.
He hid in his basement until the election, then when it was stolen he went back to the basement sat in his mock up oval office, sat down and threw his feet upon the desk and went to sleep. He is a Potatoe.

gsd2053
03-14-22, 13:07
More accurately. Missiles miss u.s. Embassy.

gsd2053
03-14-22, 13:12
LoL, then they try to say they targeted Israeli assets. Instead of saying they fired 12 missiles and missed the US Embassy. In a effort to retaliate for the death of Qasem Soleimani.

ubet
03-14-22, 13:24
If their were two countries I wouldn’t mind seeing eradicated, one would be China, and the other Iran. Neither do any good for the world, and are nothing but a huge threat. Granted the chicoms are more of a threat, but Iran is going to be an issue until they’re dealt with harshly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

titsonritz
03-14-22, 13:53
According to Brandon's administration, the US consulate was not the target. Just one more thing where they are wrong and lying, in a very long list of being wrong and lying.

titsonritz
03-14-22, 13:56
I will take that for $500 Alex; Because Biden is weak and scared and generally has no idea what's going on until they wake him to sign something.
He hid in his basement until the election, then when it was stolen he went back to the basement sat in his mock up oval office, sat down and threw his feet upon the desk and went to sleep. He is a Potatoe.

Putin, Xi, Khamenei, Lil' Rocket Man, etc., ect., ain't no Corn Pop. Let's Go Brandon!

gsd2053
03-14-22, 14:05
According to Brandon's administration, the US consulate was not the target. Just one more thing where they are wrong and lying, in a very long list of being wrong and lying.

Yep, what are you going to trust? Your Lying Eyes or your Government?

https://youtu.be/nLeE-jrwPjI

utahjeepr
03-14-22, 14:08
Putin, Xi, Khamenei, Lil' Rocket Man, etc., ect., ain't no Corn Pop. Let's Go Brandon!

Well sheeet. Mebbie Shitzizpantz need ta open tha trunk. Break out that chain an show deez boys whas up. ;)