PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Here

OlympicArmsFan
06-13-08, 00:24
Hi all just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. Im working on an AR on big budget. I had a stroke a few years ago and just now getting back into things and also started back to school as well for web design.

My AR will have an Essential Arms lower receiver and an M4 full upper kit. I ordered the kit from akpartskits.com. I know a lot of bad has been said about them but over the past year I have read and know guys who used them with good results. The kit should be here tomorrow or at the lattest Monday unless UPS works on Sat.

I will keep everyone posted and look forward to chatting with everyone.

warpigM-4
06-13-08, 02:28
welcome to the site,Good luck on your build.Gald to hear you are getting back up:D

AMMOTECH
06-13-08, 03:25
Welcome to M4C!

USMCguysak47
06-13-08, 14:05
Hey guys thanks. I just got my full upper kit in today and I feel like its Christmas and then I saw all the small springs and parts and I knew it was Jun 13th Friday. I have a few friends that I think will help on the build if not I have a gun smith that said he would help me and teach more about the rifle.

Well all I will post pics of it later today I guess under the build section.

OlympicArmsFan
06-13-08, 19:43
well looks like my other computer remembers my old name and password. I couldnt find it and couldnt remember if I was a registered member or not. I even tried that name but kept telling me it wasnt right. Sorry about that.

Sorry about that Mods if you can please delete my old name USMCguysAK47.

OlympicArmsFan
06-13-08, 21:44
Pictures of my first kit waiting to be put together.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk258/OlympicArmFan/AR15pic1.jpg