Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adjustment decals for EoTech sights

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Adjustment decals for EoTech sights

The adjustment screws on the EoTech are pretty hard to read under many conditions even for young eyes. Black on black on black and recessed into a black hole. Most of us ain't carrying the owner's manual and I've seen some high-end, daily users of the EoTech forget which screw is which, which way to turn it, and what the value of each click is at a given range.

These stickers pretty much solve all that. Graphics are in a desert tan color. They are $10 for one, add $8 for additional ones. You can Paypal me the funds or send a check or $10-spot to:
    M-G
    Box 42
    Three Rivers, MI

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    For the time being at least, I am not sending instructions with these-- none really needed, but I have found a little trick that helps.

Pull the decal off the backer and place it back on with the bottom 1/2 or 1/3 of the circles hanging off. This way you can use the backer as a "handle" to get the alignment right before "committing" on sticking it down. Keeps you from getting your fingers on the sticky part and maybe compromising the adhesive, it also keeps the decal stiffer during application.

Probably the best thing for the initial peel-ff is a pair of tweezers, again to keep your fingers off the sticky stuff.

Feedback Score
    Ned,

Excellent idea, hope these do very well for you! If I owned a EO-Tech, I would have to have a set!
    Better known as "The CAC"!

"One is no more armed because he has possession of a firearm than he is a musician because he owns a piano. There is no point in having a gun if you are not capable of using it skillfully."

By: Lt Col Jeff Cooper, U.S.M.C., RIP

Feedback Score
    I like the idea.

Feedback Score
    Nice, I will take 5.

IM me your PP address and I will DISCRETELY send it to ya!

-Ryan

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Done, Ryan.

Part of the "directions" should also be, clean the surface well first, make sure it's not all oily and dirty. Finish the cleanup with alcohol.

Guys, you can just use my Email for PayPal-ing me:
    metalmaster@m-guns.com

Feedback Score
    got mine today.

they are great Ned. thanks.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Gladja like it Steve. Would not want to be in a position where I sent you something you did not like!

I'm going to have about a 3-to-5-day "no-decal" period here. First batch is nearly gone, second, larger batch due by end of week. Thanks guys.

Almost here, Ballistickers. These are 1" wide by 1 1/4" high stickers similar to the EoStickers, but with ballistic dope on them for the load of your choice. These will be available for 5.56mm, 55 grain at 3000 FPS, as well as 62 grain and 77 grain loads at velocities typical for 16' barrels. The 77 grain Ballistickers will be available in two velocities, one that reflects the Mk 262 ammo and one that is for the commercial, SAAMI-spec stuff.

These will fit on the other side of your EoTech (assuming of course that you have the EoSticker on one side ), or on the side of the magwell of your AR, or on the stock. They will include the deviation from line-of-sight at distances out to 500 yards, plus windage in a 10MPH, full-value wind.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs up

Ned, I'm sorry I'm a dumb ass but is one div = from dot to dot or each click on the dial?

Thanks for the info anyone.

FNGs

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yes.

The EoTechs have ten clicks per turn and the stickers have ten dots that line up with them.

Not a bad question at all.

N

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast