Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your reloading bench

Feedback Score

Show us your reloading bench

How about a thread featuring reloading rooms and benches....show us yours. I'm always looking for new ideas and innovations.
    Last edited by Rembrandt; 04-04-09 at 09:11.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a small home, so room is at a premium. I used a 60.00 butchers block from craigstlist. I have two Dillon 550s, one for large primer work and one for small primer.

Kelly H
    Yes, I know. No, I won't tell you.

Feedback Score
    Looks great....that's a pretty efficient use of space. A lot of people seem to have dedicated loaders for each caliber, makes sense to have one for each primer size....

Keep em coming...

Feedback Score

All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    Sweet Molon......a candidate for Better Homes & Gardens magazine. Clean and well organized. Benches look like they were kits? Is that a mirror above the Dillon case feeder?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rembrandt View Post
    Sweet Molon......a candidate for Better Homes & Gardens magazine. Clean and well organized. Benches look like they were kits? Is that a mirror above the Dillon case feeder?
    Holumber precut parts for the benches. The original Dillon mounts for their case feeders were much taller than the current ones. I had to cut a hole in the ceiling tile to be able to dump bins of cases into the case feeder.
    All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Nice bench, is that aluminum diamond plate on the back wall?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This was taken in early '05 right after I rebuilt it:

It is now overflowing. I have since added a Posness Warren shotgun press and I have an RCBS rockchucker in the closet that I switch out with the RL550 on the left.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon View Post

truely a thing of beauty
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast