Thread: Tactics For Non-Military

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    What knowledge would you like them to have as a base to build upon.
    They would need at a minimum to be able to do basic manipulations safely, work around and move around others safely, pay attention to simple instructions like getting in a line, etc.

Sounds simple but anyone that has instructed firearms classes will tell how half the guys that come with tricked out rifles can't do the "simple" tasks above.
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    Last edited by tanksoldier; 12-17-20 at 15:28.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    They would need at a minimum to be able to do basic manipulations safely, work around and move around others safely, pay attention to simple instructions like getting in a line, etc.

Sounds simple but anyone that has instructed firearms classes will tell how half the guys that come with tricked out rifles can't do the "simple" tasks above.
    This most certainly.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    SHTF can be many things on many levels. It is more than military training. You may be alone or with your family out in a rural area without power, water, food, etc. I have a copy of The Illustrated Doom Survival Guide by Matt "Doomsday" Victor which tells you, situation by situation, how do survive. I think it is valuable. There are some videos on youtube showing how to make fire without that fire being observed, Dakota Pit Fires. There are also videos on all night fires, and strange fire set ups for other situations.

Having gotten that off my chest, thanks, guys, for the link and recommendation of the Ranger book. This looks great.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! So true.

Feedback Score
    What about a DARC TUSC?