Thread: Riflespeed Info and Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I know the situation with ammo being what it is, this may be a while coming, but I'd like to see one of these run hard. Maybe even to failure. Would be good to see, in a practical way, what it's limitations are, and how well it overcomes the shortcomings of typical AGBs.
    We tried to kill several of these before launching sales in October of '21. After 20,000+ rounds through one of those final test units it still hasn't failed. Adam at the NFA Review channel on YouTube is still shooting that Gas Control and the upper it was mounted on (rebarreled after bullets started flying sideways) on his full auto lower last I heard. We spent years destroying parts then improving the design, materials, and manufacturing until we were confident we could offer the market a no-BS duty grade solution. In the end, everything can be killed, we just haven't been able to do it yet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIFLESPEED View Post
    We tried to kill several of these before launching sales in October of '21. After 20,000+ rounds through one of those final test units it still hasn't failed. Adam at the NFA Review channel on YouTube is still shooting that Gas Control and the upper it was mounted on (rebarreled after bullets started flying sideways) on his full auto lower last I heard. We spent years destroying parts then improving the design, materials, and manufacturing until we were confident we could offer the market a no-BS duty grade solution. In the end, everything can be killed, we just haven't been able to do it yet.
    That's awesome! I really need to find a rifle to put on of these on.