Page 117 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1485

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Google off the grid concepts. They make a GREAT RTI light compatible holster. I just ordered one to get me by until the light compatible gcodes come out

Feedback Score

First line belts

Going to put together a training belt similar to my daily rig. All safariland stuff, taser x2, fenix tk11 light, glock 21. Looks bad flattened out but everything is properly accessible when worn.

It's a battle belt...sort of.

Last edited by Wreckingball911; 12-03-13 at 09:00.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FPembleton View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble with my current belt setup. I'm running a Safariland holster that happens to fit both my H&K P30L ans S&W M&P Pro, both in 9mm. The problem is with the pistol pouches. I had a bunch of Eagle FB pouches for 9mm double stack. They worked fine for Sig P226 magazines and were fine for M&P magazines, but they're way too narrow for P30 magazines.

Does anyone have recommendations for pistol magazine pouches that might accommodate P30 and M&P magazines, so I don't have to bother swapping out pouches? Should I try to heat up the Eagle FB pouches and try to get them wider?

Thanks

Here's my current setup:

HSGI Taco pistol mag pouches are designed for exactly this. They allow you to trade out for essentially any pistol mag out there. I've been playing with these for a while and use nothing else now.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

CRYE MRB

Has anybody put some time in with the Crye MRB, Modular Riggers Belt? I ask not just about guys that have taken it to the range a few times (those opinions and comments are welcome and very useful), but also guys that have put in some hard work with it. I mean daily use, wearing back packs, in and out of vehicles, multiple consecutive range days or use in a third world deployed setting etc. All I can find is the MM review, while extremely informative (thanks MM), I would like to see how guys think of it after some longer term use. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    My offering. 5.11 riggers belt (edit: it's a Cobra belt; sorry, confusing items), I think HSGI mag pouches, G-code holster, some Condor-esque pouch repurposed for a FAK (quick clot, CAT, 14g angiocath, sharpie and compressed H&H Gauze), 2 different pistol mag pouches. Still trying to decide which I like better. Working on getting an inner velcro belt for this to anchor to. Wasn't meant to be a Ranger Green set up, just kind of ended up that way (lots of stuff from EE). Mainly for classes/range time, as I'm not a professional LE or in a shooting-MOS in the military. I had a padded belt and just didn't like how it rode up all the time.

Last edited by Caduceus; 01-05-14 at 19:58.

Feedback Score
    Last edited by Halfbreed_83; 03-03-14 at 11:44.
    "Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A bit OT but what vehicle is that with the 4 point seatbelt?

Feedback Score
    I just sold an ATS Multicam War Belt that had a TAG duty belt inner belt with 2 Fast Mags for the AR, 2 Fast Mags for the pistol, and a Blackwater Gear flashlight pouch. I also sold a Granite Gear Multicam Battle Belt with an ATS War Belt insert... I have placed my order for a US Grunt Gear Infidel II War Belt, IMPROVED 4th Gen Open M16/M4 MOLLE Double Pouch, and the Infidel Padded Belt Additional Short PAL's Column Sleeve. I will post some pictures and let you all know how it works out after I receive it and put it through the paces at the range. I purchased this set up after dealing with the constant ride up of my ATS War Belt that had everything listed above mounted to it as well as a G Code Holster and a Tactical tailor dump pouch. I will utilize the G Code and The TT dump pouch on the Infidel II War Belt. The US Grunt Gear Infidel II War Belt Retails at $109.00 but you can find discounts for it on YouTube if you search US Grunt Gear, watch some of the reviews and make your own mind up. I'm patiently awaiting its arrival!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Maybe I missed it, but what are you guys using to hold your pants up while using the battle belt?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but what are you guys using to hold your pants up while using the battle belt?
    You can use any thin belt you want. Most guys I work with use a buckleless DSG Inner Belt. Basically 1.5" SCUBA webbing and secures via velcro. It's a very durable and affordable solution.
    Another buddy of mine does use a big beefy Bullhide Belt, but he offsets the buckles keeping the Cobra buckle centered.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Page 117 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast