Thread: Midwest Industries New Professional Armorer's Wrench

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    I wish I had started collecting them up as they were posted through the years since the Geissele Reaction Rod came out, I'd have quite a mountain of them by this point if I did.

Fortunately Google searching "broken index pin" or "sheared index pin" usually brings up a lot of them, but not all. Most were posted about on AR15.com of course, so try including that in your search.
    I meant other failures waiting to happen rather than more proof of the sheared index pin. I am prepared to take your word on that. It would be good to have a list of common problems to avoid all in one place. It's disheartening to be ignorant of something that is considered "common knowledge" despite reading this forum rather extensively.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I meant other failures waiting to happen rather than more proof of the sheared index pin. I am prepared to take your word on that. It would be good to have a list of common problems to avoid all in one place. It's disheartening to be ignorant of something that is considered "common knowledge" despite reading this forum rather extensively.
    That's not a bad idea for a thread, I'm not sure if there's one like that out there already or not?