And listening to LOTS of Cher, Bette Midler, and Melissa Etheridge CD's, and almost attended Lilith fair once, Whew glad to get that off my chest.

Seriously though my doctor said that I have probably suffered since puberty, and many of my activities since did not help, over eating as a kid, too little exercise. Joined the Army in '86. Lost a lot of weight with the cardio, but slacking off caused it to come back very easily. Learned to lift weights in the Army, but could never seem to develop decent muscle mass, ( the latter I believe to be in direct proportion of the amount of running/cardio combined with low T).

However in all this time none of my sexual functions were affected. Psychologically I would be moody and irritable, unable to focus, fairly emotional. Taking T has helped with the moods and focus, though I think the moods are mostly in control, I've noticed a slightly shorter fuse than was present before.

Still it wasn't until about 8 years ago that low T was even on my radar. It would have been great to have been diagnosed when I was younger, it just never occurred to me or anyone else I knew.

Live and learn.

Best,

Dave