Thekatar

Just a little FYI. I bought two complete MP15s in 5.45x39 just before our class. Neither one of the rifles ran with the shitty C Products mags that were supplied. The rounds would crash into the feed ramps just below the cuts and just sit there. As you can imagine I was a little pissed. HK and standard issue GI mag with green follower (5.56) ran with out issue. I was running Wolff ammo.

Before I hang all the bells and whistles on it I need to get it worked out. Talked to S&W customer service and the guy I spoke to was not even aware they made a 5.45 or that it had a different mag. I told him I would send him a video so he could better understand the issue and pass it along to the so called "rifle guys". I also plan on sending it to Ernie because I know he gives a shit. Custer service is sending me a call tag so they can send me another shitty mag instead of addressing the problem.

I believe Smith and Wesson is going to get a black eye on this because they trust the function of their weapon to an inferior supplier. I own over 50 C Products mags that I’m trying to sale because they just don’t work reliably.

Just be aware of the C Products mag. I have had nothing but problems with their 9mm mags as well.

Congrats on the new rifle and watch the mags. I will keep you posted and let you know how it works out.

copperfield