Thread: Noveske Rifleworks Lowers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    I wouldn't think that CMT spends anymore time making a Noveske lower than they would on anybody else's lower. However, I would expect that John spends a little QC time on everything that sports his name. I have handled and shot a good bit of Noveske hardware and think they are well worth the hype. I am unofficially waiting on a 16in barrel Noveske upper but I plan on mounting it on an LMT SOPMOD lower.

Dave

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Grant
    Email coming your way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd like another myself...

Feedback Score
    I've built on 3 of them and they have all turned out well. I like them and if I didn't already have an older PWA lower for my next one, I'd get another of Johns.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davemcdonald View Post
    I wouldn't think that CMT spends anymore time making a Noveske lower than they would on anybody else's lower. However, I would expect that John spends a little QC time on everything that sports his name. I have handled and shot a good bit of Noveske hardware and think they are well worth the hype. I am unofficially waiting on a 16in barrel Noveske upper but I plan on mounting it on an LMT SOPMOD lower.

Dave

They are no longer made by CMT, but by LAR and are much better fit/finish IMHO.

I have them in stock if anyone wants some.

C4

Feedback Score
    CMT made = Safe/Fire

LAR made = Safe/Semi

Feedback Score

Thumbs up top quality

I picked mine up and I am suprised at the quality. I wanted a nice one but this is better than I expected.
    the finish could not be better, the color the machining the fit. I put the MUR on it and it is TIGHT! just like I wanted. the buffer tube it came with is also comparable in quality/finish. well staked, H buffer, 6 position and "seems" to have more meat to it (have not actually measured it).
    the rollmarks are done nicely, not mashed in or light. a good even depth.

Noveske has done a very good job on this assembly, mine was a partiallly complete lower I got from their website. and the vendor they use now was a good choice to go with..

if anyone wants to see I will post a few pics after I get some tonight.
    worth the $$ I like!

Now I just need to put in an order for a barrel from them and an American Infidel will be born!

their trade marked "Stops Jihad on contact" is right on.

Thanks Noveske

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by xm15 View Post
    I picked mine up and I am suprised at the quality. I wanted a nice one but this is better than I expected.
    the finish could not be better, the color the machining the fit. I put the MUR on it and it is TIGHT! just like I wanted. the buffer tube it came with is also comparable in quality/finish. well staked, H buffer, 6 position and "seems" to have more meat to it (have not actually measured it).
    the rollmarks are done nicely, not mashed in or light. a good even depth.

Noveske has done a very good job on this assembly, mine was a partiallly complete lower I got from their website. and the vendor they use now was a good choice to go with..

if anyone wants to see I will post a few pics after I get some tonight.
    worth the $$ I like!

Now I just need to put in an order for a barrel from them and an American Infidel will be born!

their trade marked "Stops Jihad on contact" is right on.

Thanks Noveske
    They are some of the nicest forged lowers I have seen.

C4

Feedback Score

the rear pin had to be tapped in, it was VERY tight

was going to try it today but constant heavy rain so tomorrow may be the time

the only problem with this build is the rear take down pin and the ejection port door will not close unless tapped with a SOFT rubber mallet.the machining is a bit close. the parts are fine just tight tolerances I guess.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)