Thread: Pedo Sting operation, Suspect soaks up a lot of bullets.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    How is it that he has a gun in his hand before the door is opened? And it doesn't look like he's trying to draw it to use it, it's just limply ... there. My mind goes to movie scenes where someone has a gun glued to their hand and is put in front of police to get shot. I am not suggesting that here but doesn't this look odd?

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    How is it that he has a gun in his hand before the door is opened? And it doesn't look like he's trying to draw it to use it, it's just limply ... there. My mind goes to movie scenes where someone has a gun glued to their hand and is put in front of police to get shot. I am not suggesting that here but doesn't this look odd?
    He probably had it ready in case it was a sting.

And given that it discharged, he had some readiness to use it.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Outrageous, that officer needs to be put on 90 days of paid overtime leave while he is investigated for a medal.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score