Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OHIO: Do NOT vote Kasich! Emergency 2A alert!

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Do you know how old I am?
    I do, just a young pup!
    Owner/CEO
    Light Tac LLC

Owner
    Mutiny Arms LLC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I thought this was all common knowledge?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    It is.

I'll go on to say that people who are just learning today that Kasich supported the AWB need to do a better job of understanding the issues in this race.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    This is the problem with the right: No forgiveness and nobody is allowed to change their minds. The Democrats will eagerly accept former pro-gun people into their anti-gun ranks. They will happily take former pro-lifers, anti-gay marriage advocates, and former Republicans. And you know what? Those people are usually good to their word and they vote the party line. Examples Arlen Specter, Ariana Huffington, Al Gore, Harry Reid, even Obama (formerly against gay marriage). With conservatives, you are either a conservative cradle to the grave or you can go **** yourself. Even if a guy switches his stance and has the record to prove it, he will never be trusted for as long as he lives.

I don't think any of the GOP candidates will nominate anti-gun judges. Even Bush's two nominees ruled correctly for Heller and McDonald. I'm not too worried about Kasich over something that did 22 years ago if he's changed his position. Given that he's got a pretty pro-gun record as governor, I think he's okay.
    You nailed it..as a Ohio resident, Kasich has signed some very pro-gun bills.. Got rid of the mag ban, before you were limited to 30rnd mags due to the way the law was worded, that was changed, and now 30,40,60 or more rnd mags for your AR are just fine, signed into law suppressor hunting, signed into law rifle hunting (straight wall cartridges only) making the 45-70 the new defacto deer rifle here in OH, and last I heard there is a bill going around the statehouse to make OH a constitutional carry state.. OH is full auto friendly. One can check over at Buckeye firearms assoc. site and read up. It just amazes me how people from out of state can bash him on something he did 22yrs ago, I mean Jesus Christ, give it a rest..
    Last edited by ralph; 03-15-16 at 15:16.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    You nailed it..as a Ohio resident, Kasich has signed some very pro-gun bills.. Got rid of the mag ban, before you were limited to 30rnd mags due to the way the law was worded, that was changed, and now 30,40,60 or more rnd mags for your AR are just fine, signed into law suppressor hunting, signed into law rifle hunting (straight wall cartridges only) making the 45-70 the new defacto deer rifle here in OH, and last I heard there is a bill going around the statehouse to make OH a constitutional carry state.. OH is full auto friendly. One can check over at Buckeye firearms assoc. site and read up. It just amazes me how people from out of state can bash him on something he did 22yrs ago, I mean Jesus Christ, give it a rest..
    You couldn't hunt with rifles in Ohio?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Not deer. But aside, Ohio is far more gun friendly than SC.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Win or loose, he's staying in the race. Someone is funding the crap out of him. You can see in his face that he knows he's loosing his a$$ in this race but his contributors are throwing money at him. Mitt Romney all over again...
    The George Soros machine allegedly just gave a Kasich PAC $200K.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...sidential-bid/
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
    Not deer. But aside, Ohio is far more gun friendly than SC.
    I'm still confused, so up until recently you couldn't bag whitetail with a .308Win?
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No, not on deer,shotgun, pistol, (.357,44mag, 41mag, etc) and muzzeloader, were what until recently what was allowed,However, groundhogs, coyote hunting, sure, rifle is fine. AR's are very popular here,for coyote hunting. You could probably use a .500jefferys on groundhogs, coyotes, I don't think anybody would care.
    Last edited by ralph; 03-15-16 at 15:57.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Howdy,

It's a sad day in America when the two major guys on the ballot are Barack Obama and a guy who has actually signed an AWB into law.

Yet, for some reason, people kept exclaiming the need to remove Obama at all costs. Before Newtown, I think Obama was one of the most pro-2A Presidents I've had in my life.
    Actually Obama in the only Pro 2A President since Our Founding Fathers.

Whether or not the basement dwellers realize it, Obama is the only President since Carter that has NOT signed into Law or passed an Anti-2A regulation.

In fact Obama is the first President in the history of the USA to sign into Law a Pro 2A law. It s the law that gives US Citizens the Right to carry a concealed handgun inside a National Park.

Before any of the basement dwellers start whine about "We should have been allowed to carry anyway...." that's the lamest limpdick excuse I've ever heard.

It doesn't matter if We should have been allowed to because it has been against the Law until Obama made it legal to do so.

The All Mighty Reagan did NOT do any thing Pro 2A and was the first POTUS to sign into Law a Anti-2A Law. That law made it illegal do manufacture a machinegun for the public.

Heck, before this law, which went into effect May 19, 1986, you could build your own machinegun via a Form 1 in your kitchen.

Big George Bush signed into Law the original AWB of 1989. Unlike Clinton's Accessory & Mag ban of 1994, this was a permanent ban that could only be overturned by a 2/3 vote of Congress.

Clinton...... Brady

Lil' George banned the importation of firearm parts kits with barrels.

Obama........ Nothing, zero, nada. Actually signed into Law the only Pro 2A Law on a Federal level since 1776.

I hate to bring facts into these threads but such is life.

Paul

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I just got an email from Bravo Company. In it they reproduced a letter from Bill Clinton to John Kasich, dated 1994, praising him for his support of the Assault Weapons ban.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

Says Trump, which suggests strongly he'd have voted for it too.

Source:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Don...un_Control.htm

Trump was even more anti gun before he did his 180 as a pretend conservative.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast