Noveske Barrel 5.56, 1:7, 16" Midlength
    Noveske Troy flip-up battle sights
    Geissele DMR Hi-Speed NM trigger
    Aimpoint Micro T-1, on Larue QD mount
    Surefire 6PX, on Larue QD mount
    Tangodown pistol grip
    Magpul RVG vertical grip
    Blue Force Gear Vickers sling
    Damn. My first ever AR was a factory Noveske with that upper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Damn. My first ever AR was a factory Noveske with that upper.

She is definitely vintage Noveske.
    Apparently she was a Safe Queen from 2011 onwards, she came with the guy's range logbook, it has all of two entries.
    Him acquiring it and noting make/model and accessories, and then giving it a 50 yard sight-in.

I'm thrilled to have her, transferred today at my local range/FFL, inspected, ran a patch through and found it to be very accurate.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChileRelleno View Post
    She is definitely vintage Noveske.
    Apparently she was a Safe Queen from 2011 onwards, she came with the guy's range logbook, it has all of two entries.
    Him acquiring it and noting make/model and accessories, and then giving it a 50 yard sight-in.

I'm thrilled to have her, transferred today at my local range/FFL, inspected, ran a patch through and found it to be very accurate.
    Old school Noveske upper with SWS quad rail, circa 2009, gen 1 lower.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Care to share specs on this particular weapon? Noveske 10.5" with a DD RIS? Curious about the muzzle device as well. TIA
    Last edited by Rngr188; 12-18-23 at 23:27.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngr188 View Post
    Care to share specs on this particular weapon? Noveske 10.5" with a DD RIS? Curious about the muzzle device as well. TIA
    I think that one is just a FDE Gen 3 lower. The rest is pretty straight foward, and the muzzle device is 3 prong from Wilson Combat IIRC.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Long story short, I bought a 12.5" GPR from #gamewarden back in the day. Sold it. Just bought it back. Pics to follow, I need to get things put back on it.

For now, my precious non-chainsaw "FFL" per Stickman:

PS - I think I was talking to OfficerX on TOS about selling or trading this thing. Man, I go back and forth... We shall see!
    Last edited by Rayrevolver; 01-09-24 at 19:28.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    Long story short, I bought a 12.5" GPR from #gamewarden back in the day. Sold it. Just bought it back. Pics to follow, I need to get things put back on it.

PS - I think I was talking to OfficerX on TOS about selling or trading this thing. Man, I go back and forth... We shall see!

Don't sell!!!! Build it up and shoot the heck out of it!!!

Regarding the FFL story.... I wrote that up and the name stuck. Evidently it caused all sort of confusion as people would say they wanted the Noveske FFL, and the "normal" world was expecting a piece of paper.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post

Looking forward to seeing the pics!
    Colt Armorer Course, 2004
    Remington Factory LE Armorer School (870, 1187, and 700), 2008, 2013
    Remington 870 LE Armorer course, 2017
    Specialized Armament M16 / M4 / AR-15® Advanced Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    Glock Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    S&W M&P 15 Armorer Course, 2013, 2019

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast