Thread: Bravo Company USA, Inc.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    Still no upper, no replies. At this point it seems they plan on keeping my upper and my money. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Next step is a credit card dispute. I have never had this bad of an experience with any company in my life. I will never spend another dime with BCM.
    If you've emailed, phoned, PM'd, and posted in their own "Feedback" thread, without any response from them, there's not much more you can do. I'm a big fan of BCM but I'd be frustrated too, if I was in your shoes. I certainly wouldn't blame you for disputing the CC charges.
    Perhaps a mod or Grant can put you in contact with them??
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    If you've emailed, phoned, PM'd, and posted in their own "Feedback" thread, without any response from them, there's not much more you can do. I'm a big fan of BCM but I'd be frustrated too, if I was in your shoes. I certainly wouldn't blame you for disputing the CC charges.
    Perhaps a mod or Grant can put you in contact with them??
    I am out of options. That was my 2nd upper I purchased from them and it was easy Purchasing. Both times purchasing was great. No problem. I bet if you order something right now they'll ship it tomorrow or the next day. Or if you email them inquiring about something you're interested in purchasing, they'll probably reply. I'm not sure if they lost my upper or what, but they will not even reply.