Quote Originally Posted by theblackknight View Post
Yeah man, I was the one in the tan interceptor and battle belt in group 2. Who was rockin the M4c shirt and M&P15? welchtactical is one of the RO's, he must have had a bad day cause I finished right behind him on my first match.Find her channel on youtube, he got some helmet cams of the matches.
OK, you were in my squad then.

I think they should turn this style match into a federation like IDPA etc. It would bring the anti gaming crowd out and prob force a few IPSC wieners over to the dark side.

I def learned some valuable stuff.
I think that's the long term idea. You really can't go into it with a gaming attitude. Yes, it's a timed event but in many ways it's a class as much as it's a competition.

1:I have no bid'ness with a 300y zero. my head shots from the far port went high and all I saw was berm moving behind the target, thought I was good. other than that, I had one procederal in the house for exposure.
Try a 50 yard battle zero. IMHO it's one of the most functional. Unless I'm doing close in head-shots I just put my dot in the center of my target and press the trigger.
2: row machines,slo runs and rucking arnt enough for cardio. I need to do more sprints w vest.
I imagine the amount of obstacles and sprints are only going to increase!

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Rat View Post
I shot the matches this weekend as well. Did ok in the Friday Night Fights match and definitely not as well as I wanted in the Gunfighter... oh well, everyone has one of those days. I'm happy with my shooting consistency wise, but the speed just wasn't there for some reason. This is McGraw by the way. Good shooting with y'all!
Good shooting with you as well!