Quote Originally Posted by itsturtle View Post
Okay, that doesn't sound as bad as the post on the other site made it seem. Is there a town nearby? If we all decided to take a midday break, are there decent restaurants around?

Finding a third option is a good idea as well. What kind of distances are the members on the other site from the farm? I'm near Louisville so I'm looking at a 2 hour drive.
The farm is a 10 to 15 minute drive from Maysville which a has a solid selection of places to eat. There is also a BBQ place in Tollesboro that is good and is about the same drive time. I would generally recommend bringing something to eat for midday. Especially if we do the night shoot since I would imagine we would break for dinner late afternoon while we wait for it to get dark.

I think most of the guys who came last time were from around Lexington so they are looking at about the same drive either way. There are a couple guys from the Maysville area who are looking into coming and one guy from Carter county looking into coming.

If needs be I could look into putting up a couple folks the night before if the drive is longer than they would like right before shooting. I know if we end up going to knob creek I'll be driving down the night before and getting a hotel so I don't have to get up insanely early for the drive.

I also got a hold of my friend who has built a range out at his place to see if he would be in during this shoot. Unfortunately he will still be on the barge then. Hopefully in the future we can schedule a meeting when he is off.