The accessibly issue at the farm relates to the farm lane itself. The roads to get there are well maintained. It is the last 300 hundred or so yards of driving into the farm that get tricky for cars if it has been raining a lot.

It takes a lot of high water before the quick route in gets submerged ( farm can still be driven to on roads, you just jump from a 10 or so minute drive to 30 some minute drive). Unfortunately the last time we met up the backwater was over the road, though still passable to trucks and SUVs. Knob creek was flooded at the time as well.

It may be a good idea to look for a 3rd possible location not located in the Ohio River's flood plane if the weather does not start to improve. I may have a line on a farm we could use but I will have to get a hold of a friend of mine to see if he will be around at that time.

As far as the location goes I can go either way. I had been planning to head out of town for a couple days the weekend before the meet up but that fell through so I can afford to make the trip if we go with Knob Creek.