Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NorCal Network

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

NorCal Network

Hi guys,

I would like to put together a NorCal group. Hopefully we can have informal shoots, and a list good local ranges and shooting spots, good dealers. This is also a good opportunity to network and build up our community. If you guys are interested, reply here.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Bump. Lets try again
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    Count me in.

San Jose.

However with my current post weekend events are out.
    I joined the Army, when I took the service exam my psych profile fit a certain moral flexibility.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I would, but I don't have a car or an SLR at the moment.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    I would, but I don't have a car or an SLR at the moment.
    That's cool too. If you can play on M4C, you are in! I am trying to rally enough interest for our own regional subforum. What we do with it is up to us as a community. I don't need commitment, just interest.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Oh, I am interested in that case. But I cannot commit to anything at this time.

If this means that we'd have a group of people that are serious about training and all that, then hell yes. (I've no formal training, but I do understand how important it is).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey guys I'm totally in! I haven't been around here much lately because of a disagreement with a mod a few weeks ago but I'll add M4C back to my bookmarks list. Any time you guys want to shoot I'm in!!! I just finished up my AR in .308 I'm waiting on a set of .308 headspacing tools that I am borrowing before I shoot it and I hope to buy some glass for it soon but for now here it is. I have a bunch of other fun stuff that anyone is welcome to shoot.

I also just became a member at the Lincoln club so thats an option but I'm willing to go anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLYDYNAMIC View Post
    That is frozen Vodka.................... they were out of the "on the rocks".....................

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Nor Cal Group

I would be interested for sure. It seems that there are quite a few folks on here from the greater Sacramento area.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
    Abraham Lincoln

ares armor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuvik View Post
    I would be interested for sure. It seems that there are quite a few folks on here from the greater Sacramento area.
    Our CEO is originally from Redding, CA. i know he goes up there semi often. If you guys get something going I'm pretty sure he will be in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ares armor View Post
    Our CEO is originally from Redding, CA. i know he goes up there semi often. If you guys get something going I'm pretty sure he will be in.
    Ahhh fabulous Redding. I lived up there for a year and a half...... it was interesting. I don't think I've ever drank so heavily in my life.

Being a little older now it wouldn't be so bad but at 24 I was looking for a night life and had just moved from Vegas so it was rough. Now the only reason I go back is because my damn in laws live up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLYDYNAMIC View Post
    That is frozen Vodka.................... they were out of the "on the rocks".....................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast