Thread: Next shoot?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So here is a .pdf of my favorite training drills with charts to track progress. I am not very good at making charts and if anyone has a better way of doing it I'm all ears and you can send it to me and I'll make a new one. I have a lot more drills but these are the easiest to setup and shoot by yourself and the round counts are good. I do need to add the dot torture drill and Todds 26662 drill which I shoot frequently too. But I figured I'd share this for now for you guys to check out and see if you like any of them for our monthly training days. I "modified" most of them to work for me which is why I wrote modified on there so there may be some variation if you have seen these drills before. Mostly I changed the target or scoring stuff to make it more simple and so I'd only need one type of target. I have all the drills and the original version too if anyone wants them. I scanned them in at work to make it a .pdf so you could download one thing instead of twenty. I print them out and three hole punch it and keep it in a binder.

Edit... doh! It would appear this exceeds the limit of uploads for M4C. If anyone one wants them email me at Josh-L (at) cox.net
    Last edited by Josh-L; 06-06-10 at 09:42.