As I have stated before, I am not usually a muzzle brake fan. However, this past week, we got to shoot the new Battle Comp (http://battlecomp.com) on a darkened indoor range. Using XM193 and commercial loaded 55 gr VMAX, all personnel who were present on the range felt flash with the Battle Comp was subjectively about the same as with an A2 flash hider. Despite firing indoors, the concussion was not particularly worse than with an A2 flash hider and better than many other brakes. Although 5.56mm AR15's don't have much recoil, after putting the red-dot on the target, no matter how fast the trigger was pulled, the RDS dot did not appear to move--most impressive. I am particularly looking forward to trying the Battle Comp 6.8 mm version, as well as the 7.62 mm Battle Comp on a 16" LaRue OBR. The lead engineer for Battle Comp is quite knowledgeable with fluid dynamics and has done an outstanding job on this design; likewise, the owner of Battle Comp is a solid individual who is well known in LE circles here. I will be buying more of these!