Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF? "2 injured when gun goes off in car"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by texag View Post
    Does it irk anyone else that they the title says the gun "went off"? The gun did not just up and discharge by itself, some dumbass pulled the trigger.
    In Obama's America, we aren't responsible for anything anymore. If you want someone to pay your mortgage, fill your GM/Chrysler with gas or entitle you to health care, it will be done. If you have an evil gun and it "goes off" much like Murray Povich on a wayward baby daddy, it is not a human's fault.

The only people responsible for something are the evil rich who steal from the poor, in a scheme not vastly different from 1) underpants 2) something 3) get rich.

Personally, I'm not sure how you get rich taking money from people who don't have any, but then I didn't go to Harvard and then run for office.

B_C

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    In Obama's America, we aren't responsible for anything anymore. If you want someone to pay your mortgage, fill your GM/Chrysler with gas or entitle you to health care, it will be done. If you have an evil gun and it "goes off" much like Murray Povich on a wayward baby daddy, it is not a human's fault.

The only people responsible for something are the evil rich who steal from the poor, in a scheme not vastly different from 1) underpants 2) something 3) get rich.

Personally, I'm not sure how you get rich taking money from people who don't have any, but then I didn't go to Harvard and then run for office.

B_C
    I think the quote is more or less a product of the media's belief that 'guns go off' of their own accord. Part of the personification of guns as evil beings, as opposed to tools.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Is rifleman2000's world free of satire, then?

B_C

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Is rifleman2000's world free of satire, then?

B_C
    None at all.

In Obama's America, we aren't responsible for anything anymore. If you want someone to laugh at your satire, fill your GM/Chrysler with gas or entitle you to health care, it will be done. If you have no humor and it "fails to recognize satire" much like Murray Povich on a wayward baby daddy, it is not a human's fault.

The only people responsible for something are the evil posters who quote from the poor, in a scheme not vastly different from 1) underpants 2) something 3) get banned.

Personally, I'm not sure how you get cool busting on people who don't have any satire, but then I didn't go to Harvard and then post satire.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    OK, good to know. Thank you.

B_C

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "Stupid is as stupid does." - Forrest Gump
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 04-06-10 at 14:14.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    The four men, who are students at Brigham Young University-Idaho...
    Bitter clingers and their guns...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    man.. you gotta break at least 2 of those rules to hurt somone with a gun. looks like he broke all 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12