Thread: Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class

this is an 8 hour lecture split into 43 parts. This lecture lays out 18 years of Micheal's studies and condensed into an 8 hour class. The lecture explains the fundamentals, the history, the foundation of our REPUBLIC and the meaning of the Constitution. You can learn more in the first 2 hours than. I personally feel I have a decent knowledge of the Constitution. I am up to part 18 and I am still boggled at how much I still learned. This needs to be watched by every American citizen at least.

In the early eighties Michael Badnarik started his career as a computer programmer at an Illinois nuclear power plant. For the past twenty years he has continued this professional course, but during this time he became interested and frustrated with politics. As a result, in 1983 Badnarik began studying the IRS and then the constitution. He had since condensed his 18 years of research into a short eight hour course that he would teach in a lecture format. It included some of the fundamentals on our rights and the foundations of our republic. A video recording of one of the classes has been made and you can watch it here..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOMb...eature=related

to show you an example of how consistent his beliefs and knowledge goes, he only accepts silver as tuition payment, which is one of the only legal tenders allowed in the Constitution. It would be hypocritical for him to accept Federal Reserve Notes as payment.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Every member of congress should take a class on the constitution.
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I remember when he was running for the Libertarian party a few years back. Thanks for the link, I'm always up for learning more about our Constitution and American history.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Every member of congress should take a class on the constitution.
    So they will know just what part they are breaking? I agree there needs to be a class on constitution and constitutional law before ANYONE can run for office. You know like a drivers test or a test to get a carry permit.

They can be pretty or popular and just go make laws.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    So they will know just what part they are breaking? I agree there needs to be a class on constitution and constitutional law before ANYONE can run for office. You know like a drivers test or a test to get a carry permit.

They can be pretty or popular and just go make laws.
    Negative. You can't feel a mandatory test for carry is right in a thread about the Constitution. Is training good? Yes. Smart? Yes. However, it should be up to the individual to obtain it. If it is mandated by the government, then inevitably it would become like Washington DC's scrutiny just for possession of a firearm...and then come the associated fees and taxes, which will only go up.
    Last edited by CGSteve; 04-05-10 at 15:12.