Thread: Need band and banjo player in cent. PA

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Need band and banjo player in cent. PA

OK so I'm getting married in september. The wedding theme is "Hillbilly/redneck". Basically we're both almost fourty and are planning a party with a short ceremony in the middle. My task is to find a band and a banjo player.

First we are looking for a banjo player who will play for about an hour but is mainly there to play "here comes the bride"

Next we are looking for a band to play the reception. Looking for a southern rock style. Needs to be able to play Charlie Daniels, ACDC, Lynard Skynard etc.

If we can find one band to do both then all the better. Working on a budget so we are looking to stay under $1000 if possible.

For those interested (bands and banjo players I mean) there will be free food and booze at the reception, and a 2 hour shoot-out beforehand. Will be located in the Gettysburg area. If someone can recommend a band or banjo player please PM or email me @ sewvacman@gmail.com.

Oh and wait till you see the "Hillbilly Build" I'm gettin' together for the wife.
    "We prepare, so we don't end up at the superdome"- unknown

"IMHO, if you wanted to shoot crap ammo, you should have bought a crap upper. It makes baby Jesus cry when he sees crap ammo put through a nice upper."- C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    Sounds lie a hoot. Sorry I can't help you on a banjo player.

But I can share my families secret wedding cake recipe.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I might be able to help you with the banjo player, not me, but I know people. Will PM you later. Need a photog?
    http://www.pho-tac.com/
    Capturing the Essence of Tactical Reality

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    PDX- Great cake! We actually have a guy making hot fresh donuts to order instead of a cake but that Hostess wedding cake might appear as well.

Photosniper- Let me know if you hear anything. We do already have a photographer and we will be giving each guest a disposable camera as well.
    "We prepare, so we don't end up at the superdome"- unknown

"IMHO, if you wanted to shoot crap ammo, you should have bought a crap upper. It makes baby Jesus cry when he sees crap ammo put through a nice upper."- C4IGrant