View Poll Results: Would you pay a tad bit more for artisticlly customized gear?

Voters
267. You may not vote on this poll
  • only if i could have my own design applied.

69 25.84%
  • only if it was my own design and it came with a similarly logo adorned stuffed marmot!

18 6.74%
  • not on your life! i am a stingy bastard without a drop of creative juice flowing through my veins.

31 11.61%
  • i hate you. your stupid. and im too cool for you.

19 7.12%
  • as long as it was tac-ti-cool!

28 10.49%
  • hells to the no. you are dumb!

39 14.61%
  • yep. i think its sweet.

88 32.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NEVER AGAIN!! (updated with tutorial) and cheesy poll.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Bravo!

The stenciled numerals on those mags appear to aid in their camouflage.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonaranchman View Post
    Looks good and it's got a functional purpose too. Beats a plain-Jane number painted on the side.
    Thanks we'll see how they turn out

Feedback Score
    What kind of pistol

Feedback Score
    Great Job to all of you, those mags look slick!

Feedback Score
    I was bored and felt a little left out so I decided to try this on a couple mags I don't use very much. I think it turned out ok. #5 is hard to read being that I sanded all the paint off that one and never painted it black!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    252 - I normally think "black" is beautiful, but boy - that is awesome. Let me express the setiment of many here and say thanks for an idea that looks absolutely simple and "Awesome" in the same breath. I especially like you term of "terminatoresque" desribing them. I just might have to have fun with what is normally a metal sharpie number written on mine.

Oh Longrider - dude - you have too much time on your hands...but when you are done with those stensils...
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    hah sweet. thanks m4fun glad ya like it.

i was gone for a few days and i come back and theres a bunch of new pics up. lookin good guys. i swear ill get some of my new stencils photographed and post them but right now im prepping for a tattoo convention i have to go too next week. funny, im actually cutting a 3 layer 2x3.5 foot stencil for my shop banner. i thought it was tough cutting Pmag sized ones haha.

michschi, i like the 2 numbers spaced that way on those 20rd usgi mags they have a official vietnam kind of feel to them.

S391 i really like the radiation logo too.

shrockster i dont speak elvish so good but i like the spade on that one mag. that would be pretty cool to do card suits... hell you could even do them with the numbers for the cards too. thats 52 mags + 2 jokers

M4arc , yeah im in seattle. i own a shop up here. pm me and ill shoot you the info. id love to do some work for you m4carbine.net member discount maybe... heh

anyway. back to work...

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

Thanks for the idea 252actual. My source drawing (a buddy did it) was a little too detailed to make a mag-sized stencil so I just did my helmet. I still need to do another stencil for the face part of the tiger head.
    Last edited by mkmckinley; 02-13-10 at 08:20.

Feedback Score
    cool I like it

Feedback Score
    now thats what im talkin about. looks awesome

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast