Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I'm a new guy

Hi, my name is Matt and current firefighter... I live near Puyallup.
    Strangely enough I don't own an AR (but this is a great forum for all gun info). So, I shoot shotgun and pistol, and would like to get out and shoot more.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by readyme View Post
    Strangely enough I don't own an AR
    we can fix that.

Welcome, Matt.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the welcome guys cant wait for january see you then.

Feedback Score

Cool Welcome all

As the Christmas nears I'd like to wish every one a Marry Christmas, and a safe holly daze.
    I hope Santa, or the mail person ( my wife's a letter carrier)brings loads of all the things we here love so much, things that make banging sounds, and are black... both my AK & AR are black.

I have not heard back from English Pit, but I will put forth more effert to get a date set up. It looks like January has five Saterdays, hows the 23 or 30 looking so far??

Ya be safe out there.

RobL
    Rob L

Feedback Score

Eastern Washington shooter

Just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Scott Downing, all my friends call my Woody, I have been shooting since I was kid. Been trying to get into the Tactical realm for about 2 years. Hope I can meet up with some of you guys for a shoot.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

PNW training

Hello everyone, my name is Mike and I live a ways south of Portland. I am new to all this and would be willing to travel your way for a chance to learn and train.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Ryan B, I don't use a gun for a living, Gunsite 223/556/250, Day 2 of LMS vehicle defense and some other classes. Primary interest is in learning to operate rifle and pistol defensively. I'm not new to this. I live in the South Sound area.

Would love to get out with some of you guys sometime. My schedule is actually fairly open this year.