Rig:

ATS War Belt

ATS War Belt Insert Belt

Component Description (counter-clockwise):

Blade-Tech Single Magazine Pouch with Tek-Lok

Eagle M4 Single + 9mm Double Open Top Pouch Molle (FB)

Eagle M4 Double Mag Pouch Molle

Maxpedition Dump Pouch - Rollypoly

Tactical Tailor Medic Pouch

Blade-Tech Tactical Light Holster w/DOH SR Loop

Maxpedition Double Sheath

Rationale:

I assembled this belt rig to support carbine training at shooting schools and during range practice. It has a secondary role in a high-risk situation if I ever need to arm myself with a carbine. The Blade-Tech mag pouch and holster allow for very smooth, rapid pistol transitions and emergency reloads.

The M4 open top pouch serves as my emergency carbine reload. Additional pistol magazine carriage is available, situation dependent. The dump pouch is sized right (smaller is better for me in this case) and attaches directly to the belt. The medical pouch is large and holds more than the bare bones. The double sheath carries a flashlight and multi-tool, or additional pistol magazines or weapon lubricant.

I may add a fixed blade with a kydex sheath behind the holster, and I may swap the + 9mm Double Open Top Pouch to an M4 Single Mag Pouch Molle (FB) to reduce bulk. The belt is primarily to support my carbine, so pistol mag carriage is a secondary role.

Hat-tip to panzerr for pioneering the "dropped and offset" holster concept: http://m4carbine.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=174