Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    I'm a normal Joe Schmoe civie shooter. Just picked up my first AR and dry fire endlessly on the days I have off. I am new to tactical carbine shooting, but have been shooting pistol for a few years. Currently saving the funds for ammo/training, and an optic sometime soon.

Mainly looking for like-minded shooters in the area to get together with and shoot. I have a local gravel pit that offers about 180 degrees of movement, up to about 60 yards. I do have a local-ish range up in Custer, that Magpul TCII will be at in April of next year. I have yet to check out the range, as it requires membership to shoot in, but I have heard good things about it.

Oh, I'm Chris, I live in Bellingham, WA, which is damn near Canada.
    Last edited by Selftest; 11-02-09 at 04:34.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
    H.L. Mencken

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of Honor." -Omertà