Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    Any word on the XPS availability?
    should be near end of this month...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    should be near end of this month...
    Sweet,
    SWFA has started listing them for sale but I'm not in the mood to get my credit card number stolen (if you heard about that).
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    The XPS2 has peaked my interest but I don't think it will be replacing my Aimpoint T-1 anytime soon. My 516 maybe moving out for the XPS2....
    "In God we trust, everyone else keep your hands where we can see them."

Feedback Score
    Now that Eotech is participating in the magnifier concept, why did they not put the XPS buttons on the side?

Is this a big deal or can you still use the buttons with a magnifier in place?

How does the XPS 0, 1, 2 differ? Their website says 'it is the number of buttons on the back' but I cannot find a photo of the back.

Dealer sites imply 0, 1, 2 is the reticle pattern and not the number of buttons.

I like how this is 1/4 lb lighter than the AA model and battery life is quoted as the same (at least when alkaline AA are used). Downside is less common batteries but as long as my flashlights need CR123 I am not sure I care much.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsilvers View Post
    How does the XPS 0, 1, 2 differ? Their website says 'it is the number of buttons on the back' but I cannot find a photo of the back.

Dealer sites imply 0, 1, 2 is the reticle pattern and not the number of buttons.
    I got this from the EoTech site, "Three reticle options: 0- 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot, 1-single 1MOD aiming dot, 2-65MOA circle with two 1MOS aiming dots"

Your comment about the number of buttons on the back relates to the model number XPS2 or XPS3. Again, from the EoTech site "Available in Night Vision (XPS3) and non- Night Vision (XPS2) versions. The numbers reflect the number of the buttons on the back of the sight".

Basically there will be 6 versions available...

XPS2-0
    XPS2-1
    XPS2-2
    XPS3-0
    XPS3-1
    XPS3-2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    Actually, not only did they show it off, but they had an agreement with SF not to show it off and not run ads anymore or else they'd follow through with a suit.
    Did they not drop the suit.
    Last edited by rsilvers; 04-12-09 at 19:04.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    i'm still getting an aac can

Feedback Score
    You will eventually learn things are not as they seem regarding that can and what you've been told or led to believe. I can tell you with 100% confidence that the person involved in the destruction of that can is a liar. He will regret the day he thought it would be funny to share this cut open can with the world.
    First, it was not shot continuous full auto fire. It was 580 rounds semi auto then full auto, alternating mags. And then after 8 mags, a cool down period.

Second, what have you been led to believe that is not true? You don't give specific examples.
    Last edited by rsilvers; 04-13-09 at 17:29.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, after one COMPLETE failure of a lawsuit (and it most certainly is ) you would think they'd be careful about putting themselves at risk for another...
    We did very well with the BE Meyers lawsuit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Tests like this make Baby Jesus cry.

Both the M16 and M4 are not rated for torture like that, let alone putting a can on the weapon (publicly documented and open-source):

http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTR...c=GetTRDoc.pdf

Again, this was not a continuous full auto test. It was the same test AAC cans are tested with.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast