Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: So God gave us Trump.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Who still has any faith or trust in polls and elections?!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    Seriously. If they're allowing those numbers to be published, it's because they want Biden to have an amazing come from behind win, or they want to use them to push him aside. Either option is bad for us.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    National polls find Democrats slightly ahead of Republicans for control of congress. The “Never Biden” vote now looks larger than the “Never Trump” vote. The electorate hasn’t turned on Democrats; a crucial group of voters has turned on Biden.
    I am left shaking my head about those bolded parts. The freak/fruitloop/illegal scum/weak-spined foreign agenda pushed by the Democrats is resonating? WT holy F? I still stand by my oft-repeated affirmation that at least half (see above estimates) of this country's voters have their heads firmly up their asses.

They ARE going to cheat again. Big-time. I hope it devolves into unrest we've never seen and utter chaos. I hope there are more votes than those who voted so the courts HAVE to deal with it; they'll have no choice at that point (not quite so confident how they'd rule though).
    Last edited by ABNAK; 05-20-24 at 10:03.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I am left shaking my head about those bolded parts. The freak/fruitloop/illegal scum/weak-spined foreign agenda pushed by the Democrats is resonating? WT holy F? I still stand by my oft-repeated affirmation that at least half (see above estimates) of this country's voters have their heads firmly up their asses.

They ARE going to cheat again. Big-time. I hope it devolves into unrest we've never seen and utter chaos. I hope there are more votes than those who voted so the courts HAVE to deal with it; they'll have no choice at that point (not quite so confident how they'd rule though).
    To repeat myself, the only person who may be unable to beat Brandon is Trump. If the "never Trump" voters are large enough, we get Brandon again. Literally anyone from the GOP could beat Brandon at this point, and I personally would take the worst GOP candidate from the group over Brandon. That's why the Dems win and the GOP loses, they see the larger picture and vote that way, the GOP fights among themselves, will only support their favorite person, will take their toys and go home if/when their guy does not get the nomination, etc. The smart move was to support someone that would easily beat Brandon, Desantis was the easy choice, take back the WH, build from there. That was the strategic big picture approach the Dems follow/will follow, and the GOP does not. It's too late now, so now we can enjoy seeing it mostly about "never Trump/Brandon" voting outcomes.

Yes, hard to fathom how anyone could vote for Brandon, and I'm no Trumper, but best thing for taking the WH would be not having Trump run. Informal polling I saw was that many said they simply will not vote. I wonder if the result will be a low voter turn out, which tends to favor GOP candidates historically.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Despite protestations to the contrary, polling was a good reflection of reality during the primaries. Don't take my word for it, ask DeSantis.

Feedback Score

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    Only people I know who do are boomers who are stuck in 1975.
    Everyone else seems to have realized it’s all kabuki theatre.
    “Stand in the ways and see,
    And ask for the old paths, where the good way is,
    And walk in it;
    Then you will find rest for your souls.”

Feedback Score
    Trump in the Bronx at 6pm tonite. I wouldn't be surprised if mindless paid protesters cause a scene. Will be watching on RSBN.

Feedback Score
    Great campaign rally. Good size and enthusiastic crowd, no problems.

Looking forward to a possible rally at Madison Square Garden.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Don't expect to see this on tomorrow's msm headlines.

https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1793801461823885705
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    To repeat myself, the only person who may be unable to beat Brandon is Trump. If the "never Trump" voters are large enough, we get Brandon again. Literally anyone from the GOP could beat Brandon at this point, and I personally would take the worst GOP candidate from the group over Brandon. That's why the Dems win and the GOP loses, they see the larger picture and vote that way, the GOP fights among themselves, will only support their favorite person, will take their toys and go home if/when their guy does not get the nomination, etc.

The smart move was to support someone that would easily beat Brandon, Desantis was the easy choice, take back the WH, build from there. That was the strategic big picture approach the Dems follow/will follow, and the GOP does not. It's too late now, so now we can enjoy seeing it mostly about "never Trump/Brandon" voting outcomes.

Yes, hard to fathom how anyone could vote for Brandon, and I'm no Trumper, but best thing for taking the WH would be not having Trump run. Informal polling I saw was that many said they simply will not vote. I wonder if the result will be a low voter turn out, which tends to favor GOP candidates historically.
    ??

I suppose if we were to play the what-if game... If Trump didn't announce his candidacy months before DeSantis, and if Trump endorsed DeSantis, and if DeSantis hadn't blown up support among Independents with a ban on abortion at six weeks, and many other ifs, Trump might have been able to carry DeSantis to the oval office as he carried him to the governors mansion against left-wing whack-job, Gillum. That said, to even remotely suggest that "anyone" among the GOP could beat Biden...no. There's no what-if fantasy scenario that puts the donut eating blob from NJ nor Larry Elder.... or or or in the oval office.

No doubt there will be some DeSantis supporters and others who will stay home because their guy didn't win the nomination, as you suggest above. However, that level of stupid is on them and certainly isn't something that I would allow to influence my primary vote.

DeSantis had plenty of opportunity to make his case to Iowans. He spent more time and money in Iowa than anyone, resulting in being curb stomped then dropping out after proclaiming to be in the race for the long haul. No matter what one might think of DeSantis, his campaign performance was pathetic from beginning to end. Hardly an example of "smart". It's over... time to move on.

As polling among the youth and minorities shows movement away from Biden to Trump, the leftist media is desperately trying to sell the notion that it's just a matter of anti-Tump vs anti-Biden.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-24-24 at 12:20.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    At this point in History and after what has transpired in the last 3 1/2 years, if you stay home you are as guilty as Biden.

Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast