Thread: More Cocaine found at White House May 15 2024.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

More Cocaine found at White House May 15 2024.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/we...d=BingNewsSerp

WASHINGTON, DC: Capitol Police are grappling with an unexpected and concerning discovery as a small bag containing white powder, later identified as cocaine, was found in their headquarters.
    The incident, which occurred on Wednesday, May 15, has sparked an internal investigation into how the illicit substance made its way into a sensitive area just steps away from the chambers of Congress.
    An officer stumbled upon the bag shortly before 1 pm and conducted a field test, which confirmed the substance as cocaine. Capitol Police's Investigations Division has since taken charge of the matter, launching a thorough probe that includes scouring for DNA evidence to identify the individual responsible for its placement.
    This recent incident bears an eerie resemblance to a similar occurrence just over ten months ago, when cocaine was unexpectedly discovered within the White House premises.
    Despite the extensive efforts, the Secret Service failed to name a suspect, citing "a lack of physical evidence" as the primary hindrance. The absence of fingerprints and insufficient DNA samples thwarted any conclusive findings, leaving the case unresolved.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Capitol, not WH. Must have been left there by those J6 MAGA terrorists.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Distraction. Wonder what is really going on. Or just grinding us down to the point that we expect nothing better from our elites.

Feedback Score
    Good 'ol Hunter at it again!

I'm starting to like that guy!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think Joe Biden needs a piss test.
    When they are done with Joe Lets just do a regular "Company Level Random Urinalysis" for the whole crew working in there.

Joe goes from Slurring, sleepy and falling Joe to wide awake coherant Joe with help, so what's helping him and why can't he take enough everyday to manage the Country?
    Because the stuff they pump him full of would kill him.

Feedback Score
    Belongs to Joe Blow.

Biden has been and always will be a lush, Coke snaps him out of his drunken stupper.
    Fyi they somehow erased almost all videos of drunk biden on the net. Use to be hundreds of videos.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 05-18-24 at 16:44.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Folks who run trains, drive trucks, fly airliners, operate ships, etc are subject to random drug testing. I think it's high time our elected employees, who run the country, do also.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)